E2: The Secret of Gemhold [Patlin Judging]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCk=OOC]Fallon's road... we might meet a coach driven by an elf and and a wagon driven by a human, and in the coach, an uncouscious PC and a gnome... :p I have a group of PC on teh road with troubles... but with the time warp that can happen in LEW, it might happen another day, but they day such meeting will happen, I think we really will have a Living world.

Ok, Ridik have nothint (usefull) to add.... Fallon road seems fine with me.[/SBLOCK]

Manzanita

First Post
Percy is happy to get going. She has never travelled this way before. She feels confident with the powerful Gorefoot in front of her, and her new-found powers pulsing through her veins.

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars returns leading a mule and is ready to go. It is a dull gray color of tarnished silver. The mule makes a sharp contrast to the polished steel shield Nars already has strapped to his arm, carefully interposed between himself and the mule's sharp teeth. "Well, let's, er, get started."

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
(ooc: just a quick note, that I'm not too up on Enworld geography. Our last adventure as you know was just over some random hill a few days out. Using the map from the Tavern thread, is about as good as I got.)

The group heads out on horses and pony east out of Orussus. Once past the gawking merchants of the Eastern market, things are pretty easy going. Several caravans are bringing ever more supplies into the large city. Many farmers and merchants sit in line outside the city gates waiting for guards to check their carts and charge any tarrifs or duties based on the latest Council dictates.

Beyond Orussus the road lets the party make good time and with a pony amongst the group, the horses have a nice easy time of it. Ridik's pony keeps up a good pace, quite the hardy little guy. By night time, the group has reached a common camp spot where several merchant's caravans have pulled up stop. One has opened a soup kitchen, advertising a hot meal for weary travellers.

Manzanita

First Post
Percy is happy to finally get somewhere. Riding a horse all day is not her idea of fun.

"Let's settle here for the night. It seems safe enough. Gorefoot, perhaps you could check out the area a bit and find us a nice place to set up camp. Then we'll unpack a bit and get some soup."

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars sits astride his mule mumbling to himself and occasionally taking a nip from his flask to get him through the day's ride. By the time the party breaks for camp, his legs and back are aching and he gets off immediately, happy to walk, or waddle really, the rest of the way to the camp site. A smile finally blooms on his face as he is pleasantly surprised by the promise of a hot meal. "Well, not all, er, bad then."

Dalamar

Adventurer
Rodimus opts not to get a horse, seeing as how his stride has lenghtened to that of one and he believes himself more enduring.
When the group stops to rest for the night, the monk goes through a thorough stretching exercise to make sure he is up to it again, come morning.

Patlin

Explorer
Erekose13 said:
(ooc: just a quick note, that I'm not too up on Enworld geography. Our last adventure as you know was just over some random hill a few days out. Using the map from the Tavern thread, is about as good as I got.)

ooc: That's probably fine 90% of the time. If there's anything you want help placing, e-mail me and/or all of the judges and we can helpi hash it out. Other than the map, EL Jefe's compilation is the major resource.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]LOL... I really feel being in my own adventure. A caravan had stopped at a crossroad on road of Fallon and the road that goes south. It was a stop for a caravan led by a dwarf name Stonebender, the cousin of a blacksmith of Orussus (that had been introduce by another master)... not sure if we have stop there, as it is around 20 miles from Orussus, which is less than a day of travel by horse.[/SBLOCK]

Ridik sit down near the camp emplacement and pick up his inkpen and starts to write down note in his book. He waers his heavy tunic that give him the look of a monk and hide all his traits, not wanting to bring unwanted attention on him and unecessery trouble for the group.

Erekose13

Explorer
The group chooses to make camp easing sore legs, backsides, and hungry tummies. The merchants around the camp fire are quite amenable to adventurers knowing that this close to Orussus such professional explorers are quite common. Once everyone has managed to ease the equipment from their mounts (or excercise their legs), the group enjoys a hot meal on the house (hey free guards can't be too undervalued).

Rumors abound as they always do from amongst merchants. From the sounds of it the tournament in Orussus is rounding up, with a few surprises. Events in Monemvassia are finally reaching the adventuring city-state of the death of their Admiral. From along the road Fallon appears to be under a bit of an economic boom, though details are somewhat sketchy. Very little pertains to the vast wilderness to the north where the group is headed.

The night passes uneventfully and the group gets ready to go again in the early morning.

[sblock=ooc]Hopefully my sketchy details are not too far off :) It is an amusing coinsidence Velmont, wonder how similar an encounter this was.[/sblock]

Remove ads