WANTED:Alive

Sir Gaberal

First Post
A Dragonic figure enters the tavern wearing Full Plate armor with the symbol of Bahamut in the center of the armor. He walks up towards the board and places a piece of parchment on the board that reads:

WANTED

Tiberius Septim Riddick
A.K.A. Ryu Shadowstep

Gender- Male

Race- Unknown but looks to be some type of Elven race.

Height- 5’ 4”or 5’ 7”

He has no hair on his head, Has a scar starts from top left eye and ends at beginning of his jaw, His skin is grey, He has a slender build to him, and his age is unknown. He is also known to be a master of Lies.

Warning
He is armed and very dangerous, it is said he is highly skilled in the arts of assassination and stealth but in combat he is a graceful swordsman with daggers so be careful.

We are offering a 300,000 gold reward for his CAPTURE. If he is found guilty, you shall be rewarded by the King of the Great Kingdom.

He is being charged with the murder of a High Priest of Pelor and the murder of the Crown Prince and for the assassination attempt of the King of Great Kingdom and for the murder of some of the kingdom’s nobility, also being charged for stealing from the royal treasury, Slander against the government, Forgery of government documents and from escaping from government prisons, last stealing from nobles and from government buildings and guilds.

To receive payment of capture or if you need more information speak to Sir Gaberal Dro-Ragon, Knight-Commander, Of the Northern armies of the Great Kingdom.

May Bahamut watch over you.

A young auburn-haired woman in a plum-colored cloak pauses on her way to the bar, attracted by the large print, and reads the notice. Green eyes glitter with wry laughter as she murmurs, "Bahamut trumps Pholtus? Oh we do hope so!" And continues on her way.

Magi_Siani

First Post
*peers at her message board, noting the large poster*

oO(He missed dusting the Overking? That alone warrants a slow death! No one will mourn that dog. Now if he'd made the mark...well now, they'd be feasting him all over the western Flanaess.)

tsktsk

*wanders off to continue her work*

Sir Gaberal

First Post
A Dragonic figure enters the tavern wearing Full Plate armor with the symbol of Bahamut in the center of the armor. He walks up towards the board and places a piece of parchment on the board that reads:

I would like to thank all of the people that made Tiberius Riddick A.K.A. Ryu Shadowstep's capture so easy. However due to that my men and I have captured him his bounty is null and void. Still none the less the king of the Great Kingdom and I would like to thank all of the people anyway due to there efforts.

Due to all of the crimes that he has commited in the Great Kingdom Tiberius Riddick has been sentenced to death, his execution will take place at the end of the week. Thank you once again for all of your efforts in his capture.

- Sir Gaberal Dro-Ragon, Knight-Commander, Of the Nothern armies of the Great Kingdom.

Ulraene walks to the boards and looks things over and stops when he sees this post.

Sir gabriel on what authority do you detain one of my friends without just cause. If I see you your head will be my next trophy.

it is simply signed with a silver S

A man in a burning robe and wears a holy symbol of Kossuth walks up to the cork boards then reads. Then quickly replys:

What fool would even try to capture a master assassin. If a man was to listen to a foolish order that man is fool as well. Mr. S Lord Tiberius would be most gratful if you dispose of this dragon for him. Just collect his holy symbol once your through with him and present it to my lord.

~ G

Remove ads