Erekose's Savage Tide - Act 1: There is No Honour

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Mercenaries or adventurers, no doubt, given their poor taste in apparel," Alix jokes lightly, "Given the standoffish attitude, I daresay perhaps the one who scoffed at us feels threatened by us--perhaps he is a favoured lapdog of the house?"

[SBLOCK=OOC]@Trisha--so the Blue Nixie is being held by the dockmaster. Does Trisha think the meeting with her father was over an investment in the Isle of Dread holdings or to deal with the dockmaster?

@The new NPCs--any Knowledge applicable for that tattoo? Also, any Knowledge Nobility on their connections with House Vanderboren?
[/SBLOCK]

Verbatim

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
"Mercenaries or adventurers, no doubt, given their poor taste in apparel," Alix jokes lightly, "Given the standoffish attitude, I daresay perhaps the one who scoffed at us feels threatened by us--perhaps he is a favoured lapdog of the house?"

"Perhaps you are right. I wonder if the chores he spoke of could be at the heart of our being here tonight."

Verbatim

Explorer
Reaching into his pocket, Nathan unrolled the parchment that had been given to him and showed it to those gathered.

"I do not know about the rest of you, but this was all I was given."

handout1.jpg

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I see. Then perhaps determining the task was a test, of sorts," Alix smiles, with a wink, "Worry not, I'll cover that bit for us, in time, when our lovely host presents herself."

Velmont

First Post
Jerrell looks at the men who walk in front of him. He doesn't tell anything and just look them go. What are they talking about?

He then listen to the conversation. Seeing the letter he nods. "I had the same letter, word for word." He then reach for an inner pocket but quickly find it empty. "It seems I forgot it in my other jacket."

Verbatim

Explorer
~Does he truly know, or could he be as in the dark as the rest of us. Master Rivers was unsure of the purpose of the gathering, Master Hemlock only made reference to being invited to a dinner here tonight, and Master Tereg remained silent on the entire thing.~

Placing the sheet back in his side purse, Nathan knew that it was entirely possible that the new heiress had confided with the Meravanchi scion. They were of the same age and it would not hurt for her to surround herself with as many friends as she could.

~Like the church, a reliable captain for her ship, and others that can assist her. A head for business that would make any in the clergy proud.~

Manzanita

First Post
Julian smiles as the warriors go by. "Good hunting, gentlemen." he bows and tips his hat at the woman. "And ladies."

Seeing Nathan's note, Julian concurs. "That is the same invitation I received. It doesn't mention dinner. Ah. Wishful thinking on my part. Perhaps I should have stopped for a bite on the way in."

Remove ads