For The Ghoul

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
A man in a black robe walks into the tavern with a piece of parchment in hand. He walks up to the board and places a message on there that is to the Ghoul that reads:

"Ghoul,

I am a very busy man in the line of work that I do. I am willing to make a deal with you if you would make someone "Disappear" for me. I wait for your reply.

-RS"
Then the man walks out of the tavern.

fowai_uss

First Post
Fowai strolls past the boards, noticing a new note addressed to Ghoul. He stops, reads said note, and ponders for a moment.

"Ghoul...Ghoul...why does that name seem so familiar?..."

Fowai shrugs and pulls out a scrap piece of parchment, a quill, and a vial of ink. Dipping the quill into the ink, he scribbles a note in flowing, graceful script which reads:

To person of unkown gender known as 'RS':

If you would like to make someone disappear, I am currently selling a Wand of Invisibility. If you are interested in purchasing it, simply notify me and we will arrange a meeting that we may conduct business.

~Fowai Uss​

Fowai pins up the note and resumes his stroll.

Last edited:

Dribble.

First Post
Dribble walks by the boards, and sees Ryu's note. . o O ( Hmpf! Telling ME to take out people? This is ridiculous, outrag- !) He stops, and blinks at Fowai's note... shaking his head, he just walks away. A while after, he returns and tacks a note.

I will find in here.

Last edited:

Remove ads