Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Wow, that's mighty generous. It's not a high priority for her though. She prefers hitting to healing and she has plenty of other stuff to upgrade (assuming we get some phat lewt from Westmoreland).

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Lasair, despite all the lewt she has if you check her sheet, doesn't really like hoarding money--though she'll take a reward every time it is offered because refusing it is like spitting in the face of the one who offered it and dishonours them greatly. Heck, her first official act at level 1, while still in the RDI, was giving all her money to a new PC Wizard who entered and couldn't afford a familiar :))

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard's first reaction is shock, then amazement that Rinya saved Lucien with no training.
"We've got to get a healer... and maybe find someone to teach us some basic skills at treating wounds..." He finishes a little louder, turning a bit towards Rowan, Lasair and any of the Lord's group that may look like healers.
(OOC *laughs* Anyone wearing a big red cross in the Lord's party?)

Patlin

Explorer
Along with Lord Westmoreland's party, you make your way back to the keep. Everyone fully recovers over the next several days, between natural healing and the use of what little healing magic is available. While you are guests at the keep, you are treated as if you were visiting nobility.

The Lord also arranges for a more monetary reward for your heroism, and his chancellor presents the party with a sack of gold which they may divide amongst themselves. The sack contains 2,000 gp.

Manzanita

First Post
"Thank you sir." says Rowan. "Good luck with your landshark problem. We'll be seeing you."

OOC: Rowan is ready to head back to the RDI, I guess. He's got some studying to do, actually. I say we split the 2K down the middle. There's 6 of us, eh? So that's 333 each. We can donate 1 gp to charity or whatever.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair accepts the gold so as not to disparage the Lord's vhal, though she notes that it is significantly less than Lord Pician gave for his zij.*

"I do not know if this is just a custom in Earling, but would it make sense for you also to write us letters of commendation of some sort? It is just a nice little addition that could help my friends as they seek further employment," Lasair asks Westmoreland.

*If anyone asks Lasair to lend them any or all of her share of the reward, she will do so once they are away from Westmoreland's fort.*

Patlin

Explorer
Lord Westmoreland is more than happy to provide you with letters of recomendation, citing your slaying of a fearsome monster which had been harassing his holdings.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Thanks Patlin, and everyone else, for a fun game. :)

Rinya will return Rowan's greatsword to him. She has plans to buy her own with her share of the loot.

Now back to the RDI to wait and see what evilness Patlin and RA are cooking up... :uhoh:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases