Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
Experience Award #1
171 xp each for the Dire Weasel Combat.

Sadly, if Richard is still waiting for aproval he misses out on the first xp award. Please try to get aproved soon! My encounter progression assumes that you'll level up efore things start to get really nasty. :]

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Richard, you're not waiting for Nimisgod's approval, are you? He was recently replaced by Orsal. Also, are your XPs correct? From what I can tell, it looks like you're about 1000 behind Lucien and myself. We should all be pretty even.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Killian dodges around a horse's rear end, morningstar raised, only to find both animals dead. He approaches the nearest and prods it. "By the pillars of Sela! That looks like a huge weasel! What fell magic could cause a common mouse-eater to grow so large?"

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan dismounts. Once he's calmed his horse and moves towards the fallen beasts. "Whoa. What are these things? They look like giat weasels." Rowan sniffs. "Yuck. I guess we can't eat these. What a waste of meat."

"Oh well. Nicely fought everyone. This is a powerful group. Maybe we should leave the path and search for their lair. Perhaps they've accumulated some treasure. I've been trying to improve my tracking anyway."

Lazlow

First Post
Dagobert puts his weapons away and examines these strange creatures, making quick notes and sketches in a notebook.

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Manzanita said:
Maybe we should leave the path and search for their lair. Perhaps they've accumulated some treasure. I've been trying to improve my tracking anyway."

"I have heard that weasels and ferrets will steal small shiny objects and hide them in their nests. I wonder if the tendency extends to these giants?"

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
The party spends an hour looking around for a weasel lair, and eventually finds a rather large burrow. If someone were willing to crawl into it, you could satisfy your curiousity as to whether they hoard some shiny treasure.

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan is overjoyed at the party's tracking skills. Doubtlessly anyone trying would have picked up some pointers from Lucien.

"I'll go in." says Rowan. "I think whomever does should have a thrusting weapon. Can I borrow someone's sword?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases