Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Patlin

Explorer
"As to zombie makers, they are definitely minor players. Making a zombie requires little skill, and zombies are creatures of extremely limited use. I would recomend not troubling yourselves with such minor threats unless you actually happen upon them."

"Where abouts might we find you if we have something for you?"

"I prefer not to advertise my place of residence. Treasure hunters tend to ruin the atmosphere of ones lair, and they all seem to have totally unrealistic expectations of what a dragon ought to keep around by way of knicknacks. If I'm needed, seek me through Tor. Or... perhaps the little telepath has progressed to the point where she does not need a physical adress to send a message?"

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I had surmised as much as well about the raiser of the undead. Those undead seemed mindless--the mightiest of those who bring back the dead can create more fearsome thinking abominations."

(OOC: Aberration? Are we supposed to know who that is? If you mean Lasair and are referring to an Elan being an Aberration based on Zaeryl, keep in mind she's not an Elan.)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: S'okay--she gets that a lot. They were close as children ;) She doesn't have anything that would work for a Message anyways. Oh, did you see my RotLW e-mail?)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: S'okay--she gets that a lot. They were close as children ;) She doesn't have anything that would work for a Message anyways. Oh, did you see my RotLW e-mail?)

ooc: I was just reading it a second ago. I'll look for my own notes, to the extent they weren't lost last month when my old computer went belly up, and get back to you. :) By the way, I tend to agree with Lasair... this is all Zaeryl's fault somehow!

Manzanita

First Post
Patlin said:
"As to zombie makers, they are definitely minor players. Making a zombie requires little skill, and zombies are creatures of extremely limited use. I would recomend not troubling yourselves with such minor threats unless you actually happen upon them."

"...don't trouble ourselves, eh?" Rowan nods and runs his hand over his scratchy chin. "OK, then. Thanks for that advice."

Rowan wonders what they should do if not search for the necromancer at this point. Of course, at this point, they've completely lost track of the ogre zombies, and Sir Revenir. So it's as good a time as any to do something else.

"We were looking to sharpen out skills a bit. Do you have another suggestion for us? uh, sir?"

Patlin

Explorer
"I'd suggest heading back to your places of power and gathering forces. Sharpening your skills is wise, but it won't be long until those skills are desperately needed. It's probably time to make yourselves easy to find, so that your allies can call upon you when those skills are needed. Good Luck! I must continue on my search."

The dragon leaps into the air, soaring away. The dragon-winged humanoid follows after him, leaving you standing beside the cooling corpse of the bullette.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Yeah, it was a bit of an anticlimax. Sorry about that, I think the problem stemmed from a lack of agreement as to what exactly the adventure was about. I was thinking "Hunting for Bullette, with Side Plots" and I got you all thinking "Undead army gathering, with Bullette side plot." I hope folks had fun anyway! And now for the part everybody loves:

XP Award
Time: May '07 -- 50 xp * Character Level

Encounter:Bullette
Level 4 Characters: 533 xp each
Level 2&3 characters: 600 xp each

Total:
Rowan and Lasair: 733 xp
Rinya, Lucien, Richard: 750 xp
Dagobert: 700 xp

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No biggie--I'm guessing this was a Patlin-lite adventure considering the brevity and relative not-killing-us-all-ness and ease of defeat of the monsters, at least based on what I've heard...hmm, Lasair got 1/3rd of a level from that. Better than nothing. Maybe there will be a cash reward somewhere--Lasair is probably the richest person in LEW who doesn't really want the money and has made conscious efforts to return found treasure to the original owners who had it before the baddies took it :lol: )

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases