Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
"We'll have to see how the battle goes. I doubt we'll meet him alone. He'll have more of these creepy zombies with him. But enough of such gruesome thoughts. I am glad to have you here"

Patlin

Explorer
The tracks for the Ogres diverge from those of the mounted knight fairly quickly after the battlefield. Which set does Lucien wish to follow?

Patlin

Explorer
XP Award #2
Time: No Previous Time Award; Game Began 2/1/7
Awarding xp for February, March and April at this time.

Lucien, Half Elf Ranger 2 -- 300 xp
Rowan, Human Barb3/Ftr1 -- 600 xp
Rinya Starflower, Half (Wild) Elf Barbarian 2 -- 300 xp
Dagobert, Elven Cleric 1 -- 150 xp
Killian Gracy, Human Paladin 1 Dropped out aprox. 3/21/7
Gardner Monroe, Human Rogue 2 Dropped out 3/21/7
Richard Rawen, Human Fighter 2 -- 300 xp

Lasair Alant, Human Telepath 4; Joined 3/20/07 -- 300 xp (gave credit for 1/2 of March)

Encounters:
Zombie Ogres
Lucien -- 257 xp
Rowan -- 229 xp
Rinya -- 257 xp
Dagobert -- 257 xp
Killian
Gardner
Richard -- 257 xp

Sir Revenir (RP Only)
50 xp each

Zombie Kobolds and Knight
Lucien -- 488 xp
Rowan -- 450 xp
Rinya -- 488 xp
Dagobert -- 488 xp
Killian
Gardner
Richard -- 488 xp
Lasair -- 450 xp

TOTALS
Lucien -- 300 xp + 257 xp + 50 xp + 488 xp = 1095 xp
Rowan -- 600 xp + 229 xp + 50 xp + 450 xp = 1329 xp
Rinya -- 300 xp + 257 xp + 50 xp + 488 xp = 1095 xp
Dagobert -- 150 xp + 257 xp + 50 xp + 488 xp = 945 xp
Richard -- 300 xp + 257 xp + 50 xp + 488 xp = 1095 xp
Lasair -- 300 xp + 450 xp = 750 xp

(All math done quickly in my head, so let me know if I messed it up ;) )

Patlin

Explorer
Dagobert (and possibly others) will level. All who qualify please level up your characters and submit them to the character judges for aproval. In the meantime, we'll continue.

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=ooc]Rinya levels up. I'll probably switch her to ranger now. I should have her off to the judges tonight.

Inbetween fights, Rinya's horse and the quarterstaff she was making kind of got lost in the transition. Is it OK to assume these were brought along/finished? Hopefully at least the horse, as Rinya kept some of her equipment on it.[/sblock]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan shakes his head. "I think we should follow the knight. I hate to leave those ogre zombies wandering about, but we can catch them later. Sir Revenir may be heading back to the necromancer. We need to put a stop to this, or they'll just be more and more undead being produced. And if we dont' follow his trail now, we'll lose it."

"Here, Lucien, let me help you. I think I'm figuring out this tracking thing."

OOC: Leveled up!

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Patlin--you said that at least some of the party already did not have horses earlier, right? I remember asking. If this is not true, I don't want Lasair to slow them down, and she can easily come with horse in tow. She just prefers to walk.)

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien ponders the divergence of the tracks as well as the words of his comrades. "As much as I loath leaving those monstrocities loose, if we can find the source of these foul things and put an end to him then that would be for the best."

With that the half-elf heads off after the knight's tracks.

ooc: Lucien levels up, I will have him submitted tonight.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases