Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Craw Hammerfist

First Post
Killian nods to Dagobert as he walks along: "Yes, I strive to do the work of Sela. Bringing fellowship and strengthening community ties is a worthwhile goal. Most of the world's evil stems from misunderstanding and lack of dialogue. I try to bring disputants into conversation and negotiation." Killian hefts his morningstar. "Unfortunately, some just want to take from their weak neighbors. That is when this comes into play. But enough about me. What brings you to the road?"

Last edited:

Richard Rawen

First Post
Manzanita said:
Rowan trots his horse out in the lead. He'll try to get the other mounted man, Richard, a little away from the group. "Is she always like that?" he asks softly, pointing his thumb at Rinya. "I traveled with another warrior woman on my last adventure north. She was pretty wacky herself."

Richard contemplates this question, casting a furtive look towards his female friend.
"You do seem to have hit a nerve... and I too have dealt with female warriors. I think sometimes they feel that they need to prove themselves among manfolk, perhaps sometimes they, like anyone else, are just trying to deal with a rough life, the only way they know how."
Richard looks thoughtful again for awhile, then smiles broadly to Rowan, "I bet she'll be a hellcat in a fight though." Richard continues along at point in silence, enjoying the feeling of being out of the city.

Salix

First Post
Gardner urges the mule up to his newest companions, "Dagobert, tell us about Russna. The quest for knowledge intrigues me, but how can Russna help me"

Lazlow

First Post
Craw Hammerfist said:
Killian nods to Dagobert as he walks along: "Yes, I strive to do the work of Sela. Bringing fellowship and strengthening community ties is a worthwhile goal. Most of the world's evil stems from misunderstanding and lack of dialogue. I try to bring disputants into conversation and negotiation." Killian hefts his morningstar. "Unfortunately, some just want to take from their weak neighbors. That is when this comes into play. But enough about me. What brings you to the road?"

"This is a worthy goal, my friend, and entirely in keeping with the teachings of Russna," Dagobert says. "Russna, too, strives to foster communication between factions."
Seeing Gardner come alongside, he positions himself to better speak with both men.

"It is with this goal in mind that I, personally, seek knowledge and understanding. The more we know about each other, the better we can understand each other. Knowledge fosters understanding, which in turn fosters goodwill.

"As for how Russna can help you, Gardner, well... You are an investigator, are you not? As the elders say, she is 'the mystery that fogs legend and forbidden knowledge'. It is only with her help that we can clear that fog and know the truth. As one who is constantly striving to uncover the truth in your investigations, does this not appeal to you?"

Patlin

Explorer
Roll Call, in order of appearance
Lucien, Played by Dungannon, Half Elf Ranger 2
Rowan, Played by Manzanita, Human Barb3/Ftr1
Rinya Starflower, Played by Heckler, Half (Wild) Elf Barbarian 2
Dagobert, Played by Lazlow, Elven Cleric 1
Killian Gracy, Played by Craw Hammmerfist, Human Paladin 1
???? Played by Salix, Rogue 2? (The link you posted is for Ryland... could you fix that?)
Richard Rawen, played by Richard Rawen, Human Fighter 2

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Rinya mounts her horse and glances down at Lucien, "You're quiet. If you hurry, you can catch the others and get to know the new guys. I'll take the rear guard for a while. Probably do me some good."

Then, with a flick of the reins, Rinya moves in behind the rest of the party.

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Based on the roll call above, I calculate we have 1 level 4 character, 4 level 2 characters, and 2 level 1 characters. That'd be an effective party level of 3.6.

I'll refine the proposal, and hopefully we can all hit the road soon. :)

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien quietly joins the group in the middle in time to hear Killian's question.

"I, like Gardner here, spent a little time with Richard and Rinya. Both are competent warriors. As for Rowan, I have never worked with him before."

Salix

First Post
Answering Dagobert, Gardner replies, "It has a certain appeal. I'm not a devout man, but maybe I can talk to you about it further as the journey goes on. " Hearing Killian he seconds Lucian assessment, "I'd trust both of them to the grave. Rinya is the only reason I survived an attack by skeletons, and Richard is as stout as they come"
OOC: I got it fixed. There was some kind of weird glitch (the url link was right, but it was going to the wrong post), but it seems to be working now. I'm resubmitting for Level 2 tonight. He's a rogue with a different agenda, although he's closer to D-non's Devlin than I knew when I created him.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases