Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan will rush the bullette from behind, moving to approximately L15, and strike it with his guisarme. Figuring to take it out quickly, before it can burrow away, he rages.

OOC: AC 14. Use 1 BAB for power attack. MW guisarme: +10 2d4+9 to hit 22 dmg 14

Patlin

Explorer
Surprise Round Concludes
Lucien steps to K-15, grimly drawing his sword.

Round 1
Rinya slams her sword into the landshark, dealing 17 damage.

Richard moves to I-16 and swings, but misses.

The landshark jumps into the air, claws stiking in all directions. Various Targets (1d20+15=17, 2d6+4=10, 1d20+15=22, 2d6+4=12, 1d20+15=23, 2d6+4=6, 1d20+15=29, 2d6+4=8)

It's first claw takes down Lucien, dropping him to -6 hp. It then hits Rinya twice, for a total of 18 damage, and Richard once for 8 damage.

[Lasair is up next.]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Action posted a long time ago--Ego Whip. Will Save DC 16 or take 1d4 Cha damage and be stunned for its next round. Even on a successful save, still takes half Cha damage (round down but minimum 1, so 1 on anything but a 4, which is 2). Also, Lasair will grumble to herself in her head.)

'If this is "playing it defensively", where all of them go into berserk frenzies, I would hate to see their "attack heedlessly" option...'

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Brilliant! 3 Charisma down, 3 Charisma to go, plus it is stunned and can't act :) Lasair has it down in 3 more rounds at the latest given very bad luck, 1 or 2 average case)

"It is disabled for the moment. Please, could we strive to be a bit more defensive as I suggested, perhaps tending to Lucien before his life slips away?" Lasair requests

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, and if Rinya and Richard post before I'm back (or even if they don't), Lasair shall rinse and repeat the same power. Come on 9 or lower again!)

Patlin

Explorer
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Brilliant! 3 Charisma down, 3 Charisma to go, plus it is stunned and can't act :) Lasair has it down in 3 more rounds at the latest given very bad luck, 1 or 2 average case)

ooc: Dazed, but it still can't act. I can see your the sort of player I need to make custom monsters for if I don't want you to be intimately familiar with their stats. :p :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases