Looking for Trouble [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Heckler

First Post
Rinya is shocked into silence for a moment before she starts to assess these newcomers. She'll try to get a better look at them while the others speak.

ooc: Rinya is checking out the following: the color of the dragon, what type of wings does the man have, is the man wearing anything (crest, etc.) that might suggest he's connected with the keep.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I see...this bodes ill for the world..."

'Somehow, I'm sure this is all Zaeryl's fault'

"We will be sure to pass your warning on to all who will listen, great Terrimandinosus. And we shall be wary of the coming darkness...I feel dark threads flickering through the ziivash as well...I fear it may be soon that this danger comes."

(OOC: By the way, wow--I'm sure you have something planned, Patlin, but this dragon's cryptic warnings sound like they could have been custom-written to refer to exactly what I was planning for the 'big thing' to which I alluded in general discussion ;) I've been sowing a bit of foreshadowing towards that effect as well. It will be humorous if both of us plan and execute something very similar :lol: )

Heckler

First Post
"Wait. 'forces of death gather their soldiers.'? We're looking for a necromancer and his servants somewhere in this area. Do you happen to know anything about them?"

Patlin

Explorer
"It wouldn't surprise me if your necromancer was involved, though the chances of his being one of the major players is slight."

Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: By the way, wow--I'm sure you have something planned, Patlin, but this dragon's cryptic warnings sound like they could have been custom-written to refer to exactly what I was planning for the 'big thing' to which I alluded in general discussion ;) I've been sowing a bit of foreshadowing towards that effect as well. It will be humorous if both of us plan and execute something very similar :lol: )

ooc: I've been dropping prophetic hints since about halfway into "A Clash of Earth and Sea." If they fit in well with your plan, feel free to steal liberally. I've been contemplating posting a recruiting thread for DMs in order to get several crisis themed adventure going at the same time, so I definitely want to share. I think ENWorld is about due for a major world shaking crisis that effects almost everybody one way or the other!

Dungannon

First Post
Patlin said:
"No, I am not hunting. I am gathering my familly. There are signs... dangerous signs throughout the world. A great darkness is gathering. Dragons stir in their caves, potent forces exert their influence throughout the land, and forces of death gather their soldiers. It is a time for all to stand by those dear to them, for trouble stirs in all directions. I am called Terrimandinosus, and the man beside me is my adopted son Ariathus. If you see my grandson, who is called Tor, pass on my warning and tell him we desire his return to our home."
ooc: Hmmm :]

Manzanita

First Post
Rowan can't remember the last time someone called him 'little one.' But he must admit, it seems appropriate in this context. He rubs his rough chin and looks up at the dragon, almost shyly. "Very kind of you to notice, uh, sir." he says.

"My name is Rowan McTavish. I hail from the Hendralias. I don't know much about dragons, but me dad did get turned into a werewolf."

"Thanks for the warning. I'll keep an eye out for this 'Tor' fellow. Looks like me, does he? So I should just keep my eyes peeled for flocks of swooning women?"

He looks up expectantly, but is unlikely to get any laughs from this company.

"Ok, then. So you don't actually know of any zombie-making necromancers around here, eh? If we find something out about all this brewing trouble, maybe we could drop by & give you a heads up. Where abouts might we find you if we have something for you?"

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard watches Rinya working with Lucien. His thoughts are clear on his face, he feels terrible that he was of no help to his friend when he fell. The young warrior is about to ask about getting a healer when the shadow passes overhead.
Standing next to the blood-soaked bullette, Richard watches the mighty beast descend... in normal circumstances the winged man following the drake down would be astonishing enough. The adopted-son is quickly forgotten, Richard simply stands awestruck, listening to the rumble of a real Dragon speak. His attention is riveted upon every scale as it flashes in the sun, every sinew as it stretches beneath the armored hide... and the eyes of the great beast of lore . . .
Richard unabashedly stares into those eyes.
He might close his mouth a few times... but for the most part it's as open as his eyes. He absentmindedly hears the others questions and comments, not even really comprehending that this . . . Dragon . . . is holding a conversation with them... well with the others anyways!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases