Wanted:dead Or Alive

Sir Gaberal

First Post
Again a limping Dragonic figure enters the tavern wearing Full Plate then he walks up towards the board and places a large piece of parchment paper the reads:

WANTED: DEAD OR ALIVE

Pattric Mordicanestion Riddick
A.K.A. Pattric blue-dagger

Gender-Male

Race- Unknown but looks to be some type of Elven race.

Height- 4’11” or 5’10”

He wears a black skull as a helmet, and he wears black gloves that have claws on them, he is skinny and has grey skin just like his elder brother Tiberius Riddick. His age is unknown and has raven black hair but what he looks like without the helmet is still being determined. He is also known to be a master of shadows.

WARNING

He may look of being unarmed but don’t be fooled he is a master of unarmed combat, however he does carry one blue dagger with him at all times. As his elder brother he is highly skilled in the arts of assassination and stealth but in combat he is a graceful swordsman with daggers so be careful.

We are offering a 1,000,000 gold reward for the CAPTURE or of HIS PROOF OF DEATH, if he is found guilty by the courts if captured he will be executed, but if proof of his death is legitimate you will be paid the bounty in full.

Pattric blue-dagger is being charged with the slaughter of eight entire cities in the Great Kingdom he is also being charged with the murder of the king of the Great Kingdom. He is also being charged with theft of the nation’s Royal treasury and for conspiracy and slander against the government. Last he is being charged with escaping from the Imperial Royal Prison and for the murder of Mordenkainen and for the murder of Elminster.

To receive payment of capture and for proving of his death or if you need more information speak to Sir Gaberal Dro-Ragon, Knight-Commander, Of the Northern armies of the Great Kingdom.

May Bahamut watch over you.

Krystal

First Post
A simple note is tacked up with this and the other Wanted note.

Hrm, theft of the royal treasury and yet you've still plenty to toss about. Great kingdom indeed. Great... or perhaps is it foolish?

Considering this is the second man to have stolen from your great kingdom's treasury, and the second to have escaped prison not to mention murdered royalty, one thinks that instead of throwing the money out to get them, one should turn an eye towards one's own forces. Clearly they are lacking, and it is no surprise they have stolen from you.

I wonder, how many more thefts will it take before measures are taken, and by then, will your great Kingdom still have the money to back this up?

Ulraene walks into the tavern and glances at the corkboards and smirks....

He then pens this note

I see your tale and your accusations as a farse...no mere mortal may kill Eliminster the sage of Shadowdale for he has Mystra's personal blessing. Any who claim that I beg to call them a liar.

it is signed with a silver S entwined with an obsidian dragon

Zackori Kaji

First Post
Zack reads the boards after seeing the large print hopeing for it to be good, but only sighs in dissapointment

Fools...if you where so weak to allow just one man do this...then you deserved it...

Gets and interesting idea and wrights his own note to attach to the wanted poster

Just for humers sake i challange these two men, if they can truely do all these "feats" then surely you can handle one man, should you ever find me i will gladly take on both of you at once, or one at a time depending on which one finds me first...less you both be cowards.
P.S to poster of the wanted note: you deserved your fate weaklings
~Zackori Kaji

Smirks as he pins his note to the bottom of the wanted poster with a raven black feather then leaves laughing

Alek

First Post
Alek wanders up to the boards and looks over the posts with a rather bored look, this particular wanted poster catches his eye and he reads over it, his eyes widening as he cracks a large grin. "Oh this is good...this is really good..." He traces a note with a metal claw tip on the bottom of one of the other responses.

You came to the wrong place to find people who care good sir, for I, the great arch mage, Gius Alecto Solarius the Third, have destroyed eight entire WORLDS, decimated and enslaved half the layers of the Abyss, turned all of Mount Celestia into my personal harem(including its reigning deities), and killed Elminster only yesterday (therefore your man didn't), and call your glorious Bahamut my personal mount(you'd be surprised what a dragon god would do for a properly seasoned and cooked herd of cattle), and I assure you, not a single person has batted an eyelash when I sit down to have a drink with them. You'd think ones reputation would proceed them, but alas...

~-GIUS ALECTO SOLARIUS THE THIRD-~

P.S. Your kingdom sucks.

With that, he wanders off in search of more entertainment.

Ruthia

First Post
Walking along the cork boards, Ruthia happens to come across this poster next to one of it's like. She reads.....blinks...rereads.....then cracks up laughing. After calming herself a bit she pens this note at the bottom of the original poster.

WANTED: THE POSTER OF THIS SAID NOTICE!
REWARD: 1,000,000 GOLD!

He is ugly, stupid, smells like a dragon and apparently regularly carriers around large amounts of gold. If found please kill and rob him. To collect said reward, nail his hand to this notice...

She walks off laughing

Reads the last post and merely laughs.....
GIUS ALECTO SOLARIUS THE THIRD,....And as for this man...your claim is a big boast as well...for you would not be allowed in the tavern or even on Oerth if you ave done what you claim.
Ruthia in her usual handwriting as much as I disdain the woman as the right idea....anyone who makes boisterious(sp?) claims like those here I fear not for they are only a kings fool trying to free themselves of their own fantasies.

Signed with a silver "S" entwined with an obsidian dragon.

*Sky meanders by the boards, pausing to read this string of notes. Not even halfway through, she bursts into uncontrollable laughter. Once she finishes, she grabs a quill and parchment, writing this:*

As for Pattric, nail him to the wall, just for chuckles.

Ulraene, dear, lighten up...at least the blasphemer will suffer due punishment?

Alek...that was the best. prank. ever.

Ruthia, stop trying to sell Niam.

Ruthia

First Post
*walking past again, Ruthia stops and reads the responses under hers. She grins and pens at the bottom of Sky's note*

Love you to Ulraene deary. One day you will have to explain what I did that makes you hate me so much......

And Sky...I'm not selling Niamth anymore. I'm giving him away.....for free. Want him?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases