[Øone Games] Øone Games acquire Beer & Pretzel Games

Master01

Explorer
[Øone Games] Øone Games acquire Beer & Pretzel Games

Naples, 02/05/2007

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Øone Games is pleased to announce that the company has just acquired Beer & Pretzel Games, producers of the widely popular STARFIGHT boardgame.

As Øone Games continue to grow, we are excited to expand our boardgame section and we are pleased to announce that Øone Games will produce in 2007 a deluxe version of the STARFIGHT game, including rule revision and new stunning graphic.

As from today, Beer & Pretzel Games' catalog is produced and sold by Øone Games.
Beer & Pretzel Games will retain his brand and its own look.
You can browse Beer & Pretzel Games’ catalog HERE .

About Øone Games:
Øone Games (Zero-One-Games) is one of the oldest pdf game companies.
It was founded in 2000 by Mario Barbati and was the first company to ever sell a d20 pdf product: “The Legend of the Steel General”. Today Øone Games is known for its popular Blueprints, as well as legendary Battlemaps, joining old style, stunning maps and state-of-the-art PDF technology (Dungeon Tile Designer, Rooms & Encounters series and many other products).

Visit Øone Games website HERE .

About Beer & Pretzel Games
Founded in 2004 by Mario Barbati and O’Bully, this very small company achieved success by selling a fast game of spaceship combat: STARFIGHT. Simple and elegant rules made this game very popular and in few months a small internet-community gathered around this game, producing new material and new rules, making the game living on its own.

xrpsuzi

First Post
Very cool Mario!

Congrats and can't wait to see the deluxe StarFight!

With a name of Beer & Pretzel Games, I was thinking a German-based company rather than Italian... :)

-Suzi

Master01

Explorer
suzi yee said:
Very cool Mario!

Congrats and can't wait to see the deluxe StarFight!

With a name of Beer & Pretzel Games, I was thinking a German-based company rather than Italian... :)

-Suzi

The fact is I love Irish stouts.... and italian pizza.... :)

Remove ads