Craft Thread

GwydapLlew

First Post
I propose a craft thread be instituted to assist the artificer/crafter/enchanter characters be instituted. The thread would follow a similar pattern to the Character Interface and Tracking Thread - one post per player with a listing of characters detailing Craft Days used, the rolls for crafting, and other information related to the topic.

Thoughts?

Erekose13

Explorer
I think its a great idea. Crafting can be one of the most confusing rules for players and with a class like Artificer built specifically for crafting I think it's a solid idea. I also like that we've requested craft rolls/expeditures be included in character sheet logs as well.

GwydapLlew

First Post
Yeah, my thought was to have a seperate thread for people to post either links to their character sheets with the pertinent information, or link those sheets to the thread. Personally, I prefer keeping all the information in-thread, and linking to it from sheets, but either way works. :)

IamTheTest

First Post
I admit I am a bit confused. My PC Fritz would like to Craft some Alchemist's Frost and Alchemist's Spark. I have all 100 of my original Craft Days plus a bundle from time not adventuring spent in the Towers Shard. My Craft(alchemy) modifier is +7 and the converted base price of 2 of each item is 33 gp 3 sp. The craft DC is 20. What exactly do I do now? Thanks for the help, I just get a little lost sometimes.

Remove ads