A Night of Love

Brad Mage

First Post
*Having found his way back, and discovered a portal between both the Rotunda and the Crossroads, Brad walks with a bag of stuff, heading back to where he is staying currently. He passes the message boards on his way and pauses, reading. He blinks a bit, then after a moment, shakily writes his name up*

I would like to try

Brad.

Dontella

First Post
All~

I have updated the list of entrants, and marked down those poems that have been recieved (posted), just to keep you all updated.

~Dontella

Dontella

First Post
~Melanie and Nicholaus..

Please review the poems submitted by the entrants. If you could rank them each accordingly, to your preference, and submit those reviews to the hosts here in the Rotunda. From there those ranked among the top three will be performed at the dance this coming weekend.

(( OOC Note: Review the poems and send your judgements in, ah, probably to Nash and I. *muses* isrpmagi@Gmail.com Attn: Nashira, and Dontella@Gmail.com. Then we can double check and verify that yes these are the same results and no neither of us tampered with them.. *chuckles* Is that alright Nashy? ))

Dontella

First Post
All~

The ballots are in from the judges, and here are those who have made it to the top three. These are listed in simple alphabetical order. Thank you everyone who participated, they were all lovely to read.

Ariel
Catriona
JeaJea

Those attending the dance this evening will be selecting the order of the winners.

~Dontella

Remove ads