A Night of Love

Dontella

First Post
A Night of Love

Come one and all to enjoy a celebration for love and lovers!!

Join us in the Pegasus Ballroom, in the Rotunda of Waterdeep, for a night of romance. Whether you share the night with that special someone, or come looking to meet someone new, this dance and poetry contest should bring out the romantic in all.

Come dressed in your best, and enjoy the evening.

All persons interested in competing in the poetry contest, please sign up on the form below so that we may gather a count of the evening participants.

((Pegasus Ballroom, March 4
Evening: 9pm EST to 12pm EST

Attire: Fancy/Formal Dress. Change descriptions in your character profile, if anyone needs help someone will be glad to lend a hand.

Poetry Contest:
Judges:
1. Nicholaus DennonCourt
2. Melanie Shae

Entrants: Please sign up on this thread..
1. Bhryn - Posted
2. Fowai - Posted
3. Xanto - Posted
4. James
5. JeaJea - Posted
6. Catriona - Posted
7. Ariel N. - Posted
8. Bari Silverleaf - Posted
9. John F. Palladino the 3rd - Posted
10. Merle? - Posted
11. Brad - Posted ))

Last edited:

Ruthia

First Post
*she stops and reads this announcement a moment, before sighing. She couldn't go, she would be busy. Buuuutt.....She grins and walks off, knowing a certain young man who needs to see this message...*

Xanto

First Post
James V said:
eyes the signatures with a grin

If Xanto is writing, I'd like to judge!

Glances over the boards again and then purses his lips

I can write! ....Well, I think I can...

Xanto

James V

First Post
grins a bit

Don't worry brother, I'll give you a one out of ten because well...there is only one of you...an f for fantastic...well because...your writing will be a fantastic site, we'll put an X over your parchment, well because you've eXecuted your writing so well!

~James

Xanto

First Post
James V said:
grins a bit

Don't worry brother, I'll give you a one out of ten because well...there is only one of you...an f for fantastic...well because...your writing will be a fantastic site, we'll put an X over your parchment, well because you've eXecuted your writing so well!

~James

Eyes the note...

Har... Har...

James V

First Post
grins a bit, eyes flashing an idea

Xanto, I'll challange you to a write off, aye? Mmmm a bit of a bet, of course judged by the ones around...heres the deal...we've to pick a topic for each other...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases