Gods & Monsters - New Immortals Handbook Supplement

dante58701

Banned
Banned
I want to see the helioedes template, the omega template, the hunefer template, the welkin template, or the nosferatu template.

Please pretty pretty please.

*Begs whines and whimpers*

I really really need an epic level undead of some sort. WOTC kinda screwed that up with the ELH...they offered no epic undead templates. Except the demilich...which wasnt all that useful after the thousandth demilich opponent.

Last edited:

Hi dante mate! :)

dante58701 said:
I want to see the helioedes template

Probably.

dante58701 said:
the omega template

Unlikely.

dante58701 said:
the hunefer template

Don't think they'll allow it? Either way, it wouldn't be in Gods & Monsters as its not myth based.

dante58701 said:
the welkin template

Bestiary Volume 2

dante58701 said:
or the nosferatu template

I do have a new vampire template in Gods & Monsters but its technically not Nosferatu and its not one I have mentioned before. ;)

dante58701 said:
Please pretty pretty please.

*Begs whines and whimpers*

I generally prefer a reasoned argument to begging. ;)

dante58701 said:
I really really need an epic level undead of some sort. WOTC kinda screwed that up with the ELH...they offered no epic undead templates. Except the demilich...which wasnt all that useful after the thousandth demilich opponent.

Well as you know I will have tons of undead in Bestiary Volume 2. I will also have two undead in Gods & Monsters, but I am not going to say what they are at this stage, except to say one is a new vampire type (by new I mean I have never spoken of it before) and the other is not a vampire. :lol:

If I recall, back when I was in to Vampire, and other White Wolf games, someone told me the 'back-story' to vampire, and I recall Cain's progeny including Grendel's Mom from Beowulf. The Beowulf epic says this, but doesn't obviously say she's a vampire. Grendel is, however, described as being similar to the bestial clan of vampires, whose name escapes me.

Barring that, U_K will probably hit us with some version of a vampire from another culture.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
Finally undead I can really sink my teeth into. I absolutely love vampires. Especially when theyre done right. Though what kind of vampire is it going to be. And the other undead...I spose Ill have to wait to see what it is.

If you cant do the Hunefer officially...can you make it as a nifty offering on your sight?

I love the hunefer for egyptian style campaigns.

Pssthpok

First Post
I can't imagine we'll see it for at least a month or so after Ascension is finally polished, so I dunno... go stuff yourself into stasis and we promise to let you out. :p

And for someone who seems to get as much table time as you do, why can't you design your own new epic undead templates? With enough playtesting, anyone can get it right.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
I'm only good at number crunching and storytelling...not so good at smooth designs. Besides, there is nothing quite like the feel of "OFFICIAL" material. That way my gaming group can't go all rules nazi on me.

Pssthpok

First Post
Hate to break this to you, but only WotC material is OFFICIAL. Everything else is 3rd-Party and thus, highly susceptible to argument.

dante58701

Banned
Banned
WOTC can bite my... ...yeah anyways. WOTC isn't the final say in D&D...least not since they ousted Gygax and made his life hell for a while. I think they should give D&D back to him since it's rightfully his and WOTC keeps making it worse by spewing out low grade garbage. Though....on the bright side...their low grade garbage opens the door for new designers with far more talent than most of the WOTC members...like Krusty here. Krusty makes great epic stuff. Picking up the ball where they HARDCORE dropped it.

Remove ads