Brigid

skybot5000

First Post
currently i have been using robots to attack various patrons in the TMP. apparently, i need permission to do this otherwise i need to go to the alleyway to attack others..the problem being, the alleyway is never open when i am on..so i guess i am asking permission to carry on this current storyline in the TMP itself.....if i cant, then i wont even bother to go t the TMP because it would really be useless to do so...thank you

Merle

First Post
Since when do alleyways have doors?

skybot5000 said:
the alleyway is never open when i am on..

Hate to break it to you, the alleyway is ALWAYS open. It's essentially The Clearing for TMP.

How to get people out there with you is an exercise left for the reader. :)

Magi_Trelian

First Post
Moved to appropriate forum. "The Lab" is an in-char posting board, not for OOC questions and discussions.

As stated by others, any significant combat needs to take place in the Alleyway and not in the TMP room itself.

Edit: To be more clear, you can threaten people with your robots while still in TMP. You can try to scare them into running out to the Alleyway. If you PM the player and the player agrees, you can have your robot pick up the character and throw it into the Alleyway. But you can't just keep attacking them in a non-combat room.

Last edited:

Magi_Brigid

First Post
Trelian has hit the nail on the head. No more shooting up the nightclub or you will be subject to disciplinary action. The Alleyway is where combat linked to TMP should be taking place.

Remove ads