Cast your vote for the ENnies Judges starting Monday!

HellHound

ENnies winner and NOT Scrappy Doo
ENnies Judge Voting Begins Monday

This Monday, the voting begins to determine the judges for the seventh annual Gen Con EN World RPG Awards. 19 hopeful Judges have been nominated from gaming sites around the world, and are vying for your votes to fill the roster of judges who evaluate the hundreds of products submitted each year. Voting on the judges runs from Monday February 12 to Sunday February 18, 2007.

The Gen Con EN World RPG Awards (the "ENnies") are an annual fan-based celebration of excellence in tabletop roleplaying gaming. This year’s judges will be selected by you, the gaming public, through secret ballot at the ENnies website: www.ennieawards.com/voting.html

Short biographies of the judges are on the ENnie awards website, along with links to Q&A sessions with the various judges on a variety of topics. This is your chance to determine the make-up of the board of judges for the awards. The winning judges will be announced on February 23.

For more information about the ENnie Awards, visit the website at www.ennieawards.com

Last edited:

Turjan

Explorer
How many ranks will we be allowed to assign? The full 19, or 5, or some other number? I just ask so I know how many ranking decisions I will have to make :).

Last edited:

Dextra

Social Justice Wizard
At the moment it looks as though you can rank each and every one of the candidates, although it's only important (due to how the Single Transferrable Vote method works) to rank your top 10-12 candidates.

Turjan said:
How many ranks will we be allowed to assign? The full 19, or 5, or some other number? I just ask so I know how many ranking decisions I will have to make :).

mcrow

Explorer
Hopefully it will be up soon, so we don't lose a full day of voting.

I'm sure Morrus is probly really busy with all the ENnies and EN World stuff. Hats off to you Mr. Morrus for doing all that you do for this site and the ENnies. :cool:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases