Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Hmmmm, is that in the backstory for this character Jemal or is it something that happened while you did play him in real life? Cause that would make a background easier for me as said lizardman would feel indebted to the Rokelsh from helping to save him and his village. Makes the lizardman want to protect the "unscaled warmblood"

Honestly, I'm not to keen on non-standard races. At least not yet.

I think that, some day, when I'm more familiar with the intricacies of the game, I'm going to run one in which it is require to use a non-standard race. For now, though, I'm gonna have to stick to the plain ol' boring ones.

Jemal

Adventurer
Ivellious said:
Hmmmm, is that in the backstory for this character Jemal or is it something that happened while you did play him in real life? Cause that would make a background easier for me as said lizardman would feel indebted to the Rokelsh from helping to save him and his village. Makes the lizardman want to protect the "unscaled warmblood"

Happened when I first played him, in the "World of Low'Verok" here on ENWorld a few years ago. It's background for him, but IG has a problem with non-standard races. :(

industrygothica

Adventurer
I hope you are all still around.

Ivellious, are you still interested? If not, we'll carry on with seven instead of eight.

I know this is taking a bit longer than I expected. There are only a few encounters left in this first part, so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

This new one has turned out to be a bit more dungeon-crawlish than I had originally planned, so I hope that won't be an issue with anyone. Hopefully it'll still be entertaining enough.

I'd like to hear from you all just to make sure you're still around. I know I've left you hanging for a while now, and I do appreciate your patience.

-IG

Ivellious

First Post
Sorry, haven't been looking at talking the talk much. No one ever seems to post here for the games I'm in lol. But yeah, I'm still in. I'll start working up that archer and have him by sunday at the lastest

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases