Industrygothica's "Those Left Behind" [OOC]

industrygothica

Adventurer
You can play whatever you want. It was a Paladin (defender) that left, but there is another in the party in the form of a human fighter. There is already a cleric, but I'm sure no one will scoff at double the healing.

I'll work on a new OOC thread. ;)

Scotley

Hero
Go for it man. As much as I'd like to get into another of IG's games (and the title is very intriguing), I'm really too busy for the games I'm in now. Thanks for thinking of us.

Leif

Adventurer
You can play whatever you want. It was a Paladin (defender) that left, but there is another in the party in the form of a human fighter. There is already a cleric, but I'm sure no one will scoff at double the healing.

I'll work on a new OOC thread. ;)
Go for it man. As much as I'd like to get into another of IG's games (and the title is very intriguing), I'm really too busy for the games I'm in now. Thanks for thinking of us.
Actually, IG, I am in the same shape as Scotley as far as not really having the time for another game. However, I've just been looking over the books, and, if I was going to play, I'd go for a human or elf Druid. No, scratch that, make it a Deva something-or-other.

jkason

First Post
My 'distracted by shiny objects' is kicking in again, so I can't remember: are there useful remains of the half-chaosed kobold still around?

jason

Remove ads