Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Patlin

Explorer
A Clash of Earth and Sea (Adventure Hook)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A courier arrives in the Red Dragon Inn, bearing a small package carefully bound in some sort of canvas. Moving quickly to the bar, he presents it to Joe, and then hurries on to his next destination.

Unwrapping the package carefully, Joe reveals a small chest. It's about 6" x 4" x 3" in dimension, and the chest itself gleams of silver.

"Oh my! How pretty!" He comments, as he pulls a note loose from underneath some loose objects. "I've always like pearls."

Those who sit near the bar can see that the small chest is indeed filled with a fairly large number of pearls.

Reading over the note, Joe adresses the room.

"This may interest some of you. Seems a small community of Merfolk need the assistance of a party of adventurers. Some sort of demonic taint is spreading throughout their lake, turning the fish vicous and deadly. They want me to hold on to these pearls and to give up to one fifth of the amount to any adventurer returning to me with a letter indicating they've succeeded in the mission... that looks to be about 1,500 gold upon completion. They want adventurers able to walk on land, since they think that a Merrow with some sort of magic powers is responsible, and the Merrow move about on dry land a lot better than the merfolk."

"I don't suppose any of you swim?"

That's another 1,500 gp held for you all by Joe. The merfolk have notified him of your success.

Patlin

Explorer
Of course, reading that over I can't recall whether I meant 1,500 gp total or per person. Let's say it was per person, to a max of 5 people. So 7,500 gp split however you all decide is fair. (Not everyone was in at the begining.)

Patlin

Explorer
It's really wild going through the old RDI thread. This adventure started a really long time ago, but there were all sorts of other characters in the inn that I've gamed with since. Hulgyr the orc, now a good friend of my character Ironwolf, almost went with us on Clash of Earth and sea, for example.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 6/ranger 2

OOC: Thanks for another thrilling adventure, Patlin. I was banking on Goruksblain healing Charlarn during the battle so I figured the best thing for him to do was keep swinging. That retriever was tough.

Charlarn recognizes the tree from the vision they had. "This look familiar. Let's hope it leads home." He plucks an apple from the tree and eats the whole thing.

Dalamar

Adventurer
The +1 greatsword is also up for grabs if someone wants it.

Of the items, Zack would really only be interested in the Cloak and the healing potions.

Xael

First Post
Ducane shrugs and eats an apple, since he doesn't really have a better plan.

OOC: You can add the +1 Chain Shirt to the list of goods to be distributed/sold, Ducane can use his old chain shirt.

Patlin

Explorer
Opale follows suit, and each member of the party has completed the quest, gained a +1 inherent bonus to an attibute of their choice, and has appeared in the Red Dragon Inn.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 6/ranger 2

Xael said:
Ducane shrugs and eats an apple, since he doesn't really have a better plan.

OOC: You can add the +1 Chain Shirt to the list of goods to be distributed/sold, Ducane can use his old chain shirt.
Can Charlarn have that? For a guy who spends at lot of time on the front line his AC is pretty bad. :)

Manzanita

First Post
So we have:
Cloak of Resistance +2 (4000 gp value)
Morningstar +1 (2308)
Greatsword +1 (2350)
Chainmail +1 (1300)
Chainshirt +1 (1250)
2 potions of Cure Moderate Wounds (assuming the other 12 have already been distributed evenly)
420+92.6-300+3800+7500 (for identifies) = 11,512.6 GPs.
MW composite longbow mighty +1
Potion of Reduce Person, (250)
Resist Energy (fire) (300) &
False Life (not listed in SRD)
Divine scroll of Dismissal (7th level) (1125 gps- a 5th level spell, so how could it be caster level 7?)
Original reward from mermen at RDI

Iggy also has a wand of water breathing with 3 charges left, though that was from before Planus and Opale joined the group.

Iggy would like the cloak of resistance. I guess everyone could use that. I suppose he'd take the potions over selling them for half price. Perhaps we could dole those out. Should the original group (Iggy, Charlarn, Zach & Ducane) get a larger share of the 7500gp reward?

Velmont

First Post
Yes, Opale would have taken the fruit too after the others have done so. Sorry, I was in New York City without any connection avalaible. Forget to warn people of my abscence.

Opale will be only interested into the cloak or money (anyway, she can make the cloak herself, she has Craft Wonderous item) If anyone need anything to be created, ask me. For the maount, I hope to have a good share, but I understand if she doesn,t have as much as the original of Clash or Earth and Sea.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases