Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

Velmont

First Post
"Remove the gag and let's hear what he has to tells." suggests Opale. Her head turn in direction of where the voice of Rinaldo have been heard for a moment before returning to the present matter.

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy doesn't necessarily trust the prisoner. He will wait for Charlarn to heal Planus before removing the gag. "Hello." he will say in common, for starters. "Why are you a captive?"

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn catches up with Planus. He pulls out the crossbow bolt from the man's body before saying a prayer, substituting cure serious wounds (3d8+5=20) for dispel magic. "Hold on, Planus. How's Mongrel going to find you out here?" Charlarn glance around. "Wherever here is." Once Planus wakes up, he asks, "How are you feeling? You took a bad shot there."

Cleric Spells Prepared (5/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light (2), mending;
1-bless, cause fear, sanctuary*, shield of faith, summon monster I;
2-hold person, shield other*, silence, spiritual weapon.
3-dispel magic, protection from energy*, summon monster III.
*Domain spell.

SlagMortar

First Post
"Wha? What happened?" His head clears as Planus feels his neck where the arrow struck home and finds the skin unbroken. "I saw the arrow coming right at me! It just about took my head off. Thank you, Charlarn."

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn reflexively tries to help Planus sit up, but realizes that's irrelevant on here. He says, "You're welcome. You took a nasty hit there. Our attackers fled, so take a moment. How are you feeling?"

Patlin

Explorer
On having his gag removed, the captive Gith looks you over calmly for a moment before speaking, paying no attention to the glowing manacles in which he is still bound.

"As it was foretold, so it has become. I am rescued from our ancient enemies by strange travellers, and I am in their debt."

"I am T'Zeran 'ap Vinn, a scout of the Githzerai people. I was aprehended by these Githyanki while monitoring their activities, in order to determine the strength and positioning of their forces. I am bound as a military prisoner. If you will free me, and return to me the equipment drifting in the bag off to my right, I can repay my debt."

Patlin

Explorer
Loot Lists! (Items recovered from Githyanki X-R and B-G)

Detects as Magic
8 Potions (all appear to be of the same type)

Doesn't Detect as Magic
Masterwork Light Crossbow
Masterwork Compostite Longbow (Mighty +1)

92 gp, 6 sp

Velmont

First Post
As the group gather the loot, Opale take the Light Crossbow. "If you don't mind, I think I could make good use of that." She also take the extra bolt, that time, she intend to not run out of bolt.

Patlin

Explorer
XP Award #1
Time: Feb 20 through May 20th = 4 months

Charlarn (Level 7) 1,400 xp
Ignatious (Level 6) 1,200 xp
Ducane, Planus (Level 5) 1,000 xp
Zack, Opale (Level 4) 800 xp

Combat: Githyanki Raiders
Charlarn (Level 7) 1,050 xp
Ignatious (Level 6) 1,250 xp
Ducane, Planus (Level 5) 1,500 xp
Zack, Opale (Level 4) 1,600 xp

Bonus xp (Exploring the Astral Plane, Learning Movement, and Ridiculously complicated combat maneuvers) 500 xp each

TOTAL
Charlarn (Level 7) 1400 + 1,050 + 500 xp = 2,950 xp
Ignatious (Level 6) 1200 + 1,250 +500 = 2,950 xp
Ducane, Planus (Level 5) 1000 + 1,500 + 500 = 3,000 xp
Zack, Opale (Level 4) 800 + 1,600 + 500 = 2,900 xp

Xael

First Post
"And I could take the bow, Zack can take my old one.", Ducane says.

"This place isn't very fun to fight in after all.", he sighs.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases