Heroes Must Rise! [Erekose13 Judging](Concluded)

SlagMortar

First Post
Charlarn said:
What do we do about the dwarves?
"I would like to take them with us, but it would be straight into danger. Besides, I don't think the Gith could treat them much worse."

"If they're not going to be here for a day or two, we might as well rest and let Mongrel and the Searcher heal our wounds. "

OOC: Planus drops bless to cast cure light wounds (1d8+5=12) on himself (fully healed).
Planus drops resist energy to cast cure moderate wounds (2d8+6=14) on Ducane (fully healed).
Did anyone else need healing?
Spells prepared:
0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Comprehend Languages
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Resist Energy, Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider (in wilderness), Disguise Self (in cities)
2 (DC 15): Locate object, Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared), Nondetection

Patlin

Explorer
The dwarves keep largely to themselves as you rest and heal. In the morning, they are gone, escaped into the vastness of the astral plane.

ooc: At this point, I'm going to award everyone 250 bonus xp each, as the Dueregar could easilly have been a hostile encounter if not handled properly.

Velmont

First Post
The next day, Opale wakes up and spot the dwarves absence. "Duergar... so, how do we meet the ship? A few of us could welcome them in disguised... what the ship looks like, what is the typical crew of such ship?" asks Opale.

Patlin

Explorer
"The size of ship they use can have a crew of 3 to 7, but since they must be planning to haul cargo, I doubt they'll have more than 4 or 5. Perhaps a pilot, a commander, and up to three soldiers?"

Xael

First Post
"Do we really need to bother with disguising anybody?", Ducane asks.

OOC: Ducane has enough xp for a level, and he's updated and waiting for approval. Main changes are 40ft speed, psychic powers and the fact that he can run up the walls.

SlagMortar

First Post
"You know, Mongrel let's me look like other people sometimes. I've never really used it for anything but practical jokes. Were any of you at the Red Dragon when I fooled everyone into thinking I was a gorilla? Hmm.. I know Jack was there. Anyway, I could stand in one of these arrow slits and look like one of them. It would probably confused the daylights out of them when I opened fire." Planus makes some "twang, twang, twang", while gesticulating wildly out the window.

OOC:
Mongrel rearranges Planus's spells a bit:
Spells prepared:
0 (DC 13) 5/day: Detect Magic(x2), Light(x2), Guidance
1 (DC 14) 4/day: Bless, Divine Favor (x2), Protection From Evil
2 (DC 15) 4/day: Shatter, Silence, Spiritual Weapon (x2)
3 (DC 16) 3/day: Blindness, Prayer, Dispel Magic
Domain:
1 (DC 14): Longstrider, Disguise Self (prepared)
2 (DC 15): Locate object, Invisibility(prepared)
3 (DC 16): Fly (prepared), Nondetection

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: male human cleric 5/ranger 2

Charlarn says to T'Zeran, "Thank you. We have time to prepare then. The crew will probably be just as friendly as the mine guards."

The next morning, the Phyran cleric prays for new spells. Upon gaining the new prayers he grasps Goruksblain and pours divine energy into it. "There. That should feed you well." He hears Planus's idea. "That isn't a bad idea. If we catch them unawares, maybe we can force them to surrender. I guess the dwarves didn't want to come with us."

Cleric Spells Prepared (5/4+1/3+1/2+1: save DC 13 + level):
0-detect magic, guidance, light (2), mending;
1-bless, divine favor, obscuring mist, sanctuary*, shield of faith;
2-hold person, shield other*, silence, summon monster II.
3-dispel magic, fly*, magic vestment.
*Domain spell.

Velmont

First Post
"Planus and I can disguised ourselves. If Iggy can too, it will be perfect, two, or maybe three of us, if Iggy can do teh same, will reduce there vigilence and that will offer us the surprise. After that, I can blind them or create a cloud to make them sick, but I think it's beeter to wait for them to exit, ro they might try to escape too hastly."

Manzanita

First Post
Iggy toys with his spyglass. "I'll keep an eye out for a ship. If we see it approaching, I'll be able to see who's on it before they dock. I can't disguise myself, but I can turn someone invisible. I can turn several of us invisible, actually, if we want to make a surprise attack. I think that would be best. We know we need to seize this ship."

Remove ads