Lackey Wanted

fowai_uss

First Post
An expensive-looking sheet of parchment with flowing, slightly exotic script scribed upon it is tacked up on the board.

Attention frequenters of this fine establishment!

I, Fowai Uss, am in search of a lackey. Someone who is willing to assist me in my various experimentations within the field of arcane studies. Prospective lackeys need be well versed in the arts of 'hind-quarter kissery' and 'giving of undo flattery', as well as be willing to perform seemingly meaningless task which, more often than not, result in the development of treacherous thoughts. If development of aforementioned treacherous thoughts occurs, I strongly recommend that potential lackeys remember that I am drow. Need I say more? Lackey hopefuls must also work well under pressure, such as performing tasks precisely to my instructions while fending for their lives against various (and sometimes numerous) monstrosities, demonic or otherwise. I have left ample space at the bottom of this parchment for those who wish to endeavor into the illustrious career of 'professionial lackey' to indicate so. If an applicant is deemed to be within the perameters of my requirements, said individual shall be paid a daily wage, the precise amount of which I shall disclose to the chosen applicant alone. For those of you who are skeptical of my choice in keeping the amount of the daily wage secret, I offer the following insight; one day's wage is enough to draw the interest of draconic individuals. Applicants are free to add incentives as to why they should be in my employment beside their name, should they choose to do so.

*Disclaimer: Fowai Uss is not to be held responsible for injuries including but not limited to loss of limb, addition of limb, loss of perceptivity, addition of perceptivity previously unattainable, loss of control over bodily functions, additional control over bodily functions previously unattainable, loss of memory, addition of memory previously not belonging to the lackey in question, transfusion, any form of transmogrification, death, or worse. Fowai Uss reserves the right to, at any time, add on to this disclaimer where seen fit.

~Fowai Uss​

Last edited:

Remove ads