Shark World Inc

Crothian

First Post
The world is about 95% water. Ther ara few islands but they are heavily defended and very rare. In the vast oceans are sharks, many many sharks. Even the dreaded Meglidon ( a prehestoric shark as big as a Blue Whale) swims in the depths of the deepest waters. There are many underwater civilizations, but the most powerful is the Saughin.

Basic idea so far, anything else?

Last edited:

I'm always fond of Death cults: maybe the human cultures have an intricate death/sea religion as well.

It's hard to do Shark World without mostly aquatic races, though. The humans maybe shouldn't even be the focus of the campaign.

I wonder how many aquatic world ideas were submitted to WotC here recently? :)

Crothian

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
I'm always fond of Death cults: maybe the human cultures have an intricate death/sea religion as well.

It's hard to do Shark World without mostly aquatic races, though. The humans maybe shouldn't even be the focus of the campaign.

I wonder how many aquatic world ideas were submitted to WotC here recently? :)

I'd write it up so it could be done from any point. I do favor the airbreathers though. I think it's be great to run a merchant ship that has to deal with the many underwater civilizations. It truely would not be your world. You only get to experince the top.

There would be many water gods each representing a different aspect.

We can floating islands, that would be cool. Great cabals of Earth Elementalists who graft on piees of other islands to their own.

drowdude

First Post
Sahuagin and Weresharks fight it out for dominance over SHARK-WORLD!!!

...and the Sea Elves, Nymphs, & Wereseals are caught in the middle... are they mere prey? or do they hold the key to the future of a world full of bloodied, war-torn waters?

:p:p:p

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:
Sahuagin and Weresharks fight it out for dominance over SHARK-WORLD!!!

...and the Sea Elves, Nymphs, & Wereseals are caught in the middle... are they mere prey? or do they hold the key to the future of a world full of bloodied, war-torn waters?

And Leviathons and Krakens fighting over the very depths of the oceans, with the Megladons of course.

Primal Water Elemtals claiming huge areas of the purest water.

We can have huge water battles going on and the surface dwellars just trying to survive as the battle spill over (I'm funny aren';t I? :D ) and into their small domain.

Azure Trance

First Post
Other then islands, how feasible would gigantic (stationary or otherwise) floating cities be? Possible only with mid-high magic I guess.

And would elves and dwarves exist, as there aren't forests or mountains? If so it could be a post-global warming rising seas scenario.

Remove ads