Shark World Inc

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:

4000 posts till what? And what isn't there room for?

Hey if you cant catch cross forum references to posts you made earlier in the day....

Well... that's just not my fault now is it? :p

Crothian

First Post
Azure Trance said:
Other then islands, how feasible would gigantic (stationary or otherwise) floating cities be? Possible only with mid-high magic I guess.

And would elves and dwarves exist, as there aren't forests or mountains? If so it could be a post-global warming rising seas scenario.

Gigantic floating cities would be fine. Sure, we can high magic or possible they were built eons ago by lost races so none of the current people know how to build it.

Dwarves can have huge mega ships, like generation ships. I'm not a fan of the melted ice caps thing, I just think a water world that is natural would be fun. But the ice caps could be frozen and have great pine forests magically kept alive. You could do the same for dwarvens inside huge mountains of ice mixed with rocks.

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

Hey if you cant catch cross forum references to posts you made earlier in the day....

Well... that's just not my fault now is it? :p

Until I get other evidence, this is so your fault. :D

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

You miss spelled one of those two words? You edited your post and........

WEll, I'm sure you get the lame joke.

We need a Paragon Kraken. That is what this world needs. A 60HD Paragon Kraken. I like it!! :D

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
Gigantic floating cities would be fine. Sure, we can high magic or possible they were built eons ago by lost races so none of the current people know how to build it.

I dunno... big floating cities crafted by the ancients seems too cliched... I was thinking more of along the lines of a barbaric type world... with the most civilized creatures being the sea-elves. And the sea-elven culture is broken into 3 tiers... regular ole Sea-Elves being the common-cast; Sea-Elf Water Genasi being the upper class types; and 1/2 Sea-Elf 1/2 Water Elementals being the noble cast.

Crothian said:
Dwarves can have huge mega ships, like generation ships. I'm not a fan of the melted ice caps thing, I just think a water world that is natural would be fun. But the ice caps could be frozen and have great pine forests magically kept alive. You could do the same for dwarvens inside huge mountains of ice mixed with rocks.

Gawds no.... please.... no...no dwarfsises on WATER-WORLD!!!

Last edited:

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
You miss spelled one of those two words? You edited your post and........

I edited it to remove the quote from your post... didnt see a need for it since my post was right below yours....

Crothian said:
WEll, I'm sure you get the lame joke.

Yeah. It was lame wasnt it? :p

Crothian said:
We need a Paragon Kraken. That is what this world needs. A 60HD Paragon Kraken. I like it!! :D

60 HD? Is that all?

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

I dunno... seems too cliched... I was thinking more of along the lines of a barbaric type world... with the most civilized creatures being the sea-elves. And the sea-elven culture is broken into 3 tiers... regular ole Sea-Elves being the common-cast; Sea-Elf Water Genasi being the upper class types; and 1/2 Sea-Elf 1/2 Water Elementals being the noble cast.

Gawds no.... please.... no...no dwarfsises on WATER-WORLD!!!

The dwarves was more of a joke, as was the elves. Barbaric water world works well. I need more W words for that last sentance. Anyway, we can make it like that. I like the idea of the sea elves hierarchy.

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
The dwarves was more of a joke, as was the elves. Barbaric water world works well. I need more W words for that last sentance. Anyway, we can make it like that. I like the idea of the sea elves hierarchy.

Your ideas for the dwarves really arent bad... I was being facetious.

Yeah it would be kewl if a powerful@$$ primal water elemental was the true king of the sea elves, and the sahuagin are driven to mad blood frenzied wars by a cthulhu-like abomination of some sort.

The were-races could all be human and half-sea elves. Their origins lying somewhere in the depths of a sunken continent...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases