Shark World Inc

Aeolius

Adventurer
Yeah, yeah, yeah...talking about water-based worlds is all fine & dandy...but when a guy tries to recruit for an undersea game, what do I get? nada! ;)

And yes, I have water dwarves. They are deep sea dwellers who are found near hydrothermal vents.

Crothian

First Post
We have Saughin ruled by the Megladons, Intelligent collassal, sharks. We have the Sea elves enslaved by the Paragon Kraken (see link in above post), and then we have a Leviathon, paragon of course, who rules........I don't know.

But then we have the Ice dwarves, Snow elves, and other land species caught in this huge war. THe combined number of surface dwellars is too small for any of trhe underwater civilizations to even care. Many of the islands have only stone age technology.

Aeolius

Adventurer
Crothian, you'd probably appreciate my kraken-kin, two kraken crossbreeds. The first is the krakidan, a human-kraken mix. The second is the sykraken, an aboleth-kraken crossbreed.

Crothian

First Post
Aeolius said:
Crothian, you'd probably appreciate my kraken-kin, two kraken crossbreeds. The first is the krakidan, a human-kraken mix. The second is the sykraken, an aboleth-kraken crossbreed.

Hey, that sounds really cool. They on the net somewhere?

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
We have Saughin ruled by the Megladons, Intelligent collassal, sharks.

Yeah... that is kewl. Maybe the lead-shark can be one of those Abyssal Sharks from the Seafarer's Handbook...

Crothian said:
We have the Sea elves enslaved by the Paragon Kraken (see link in above post),

Noooooooo..... I want the sea elves to be ruled by a primal paragon water elemental!!!

We can do both!!! Different cultures... like Atlantis versus Lemuria.... that would rock!

Crothian said:
and then we have a Leviathon, paragon of course, who rules........I don't know.

The paragon Leviathan doesnt need to rule anything really... he (or she) can be a force unto itself... maybe a force for good... one that works behind the scenes to turn the tide in favor of the forces of good.... a 1/2 Celestial Paragon Leviathan :D

Crothian said:
But then we have the Ice dwarves, Snow elves, and other land species caught in this huge war. THe combined number of surface dwellars is too small for any of trhe underwater civilizations to even care. Many of the islands have only stone age technology.

That would be kewl too... maybe the bulk of the remaining continents are locked in ice on the southern pole...

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

Yeah... that is kewl. Maybe the lead-shark can be one of those Abyssal Sharks from the Seafarer's Handbook...

Forgot about those guys. I fully intend to use as much of my d20 collection as possible. However, that is the only one of the sea books I have.

Noooooooo..... I want the sea elves to be ruled by a primal paragon water elemental!!!

We can do both!!! Different cultures... like Atlantis versus Lemuria.... that would rock!

The Paragon Primal Water Elemental (Damn that's going to be scary) rules as a more benelovent ruler. THe Kraken basically enslaves his sea elves.

The paragon Leviathan doesnt need to rule anything really... he (or she) can be a force unto itself... maybe a force for good... one that works behind the scenes to turn the tide in favor of the forces of good.... a 1/2 Celestial Paragon Leviathan :D

That's a good idea. Is there a d20 version of the Leviathon? It's not in the MM. I do okay and advancing and placing on templates but I'm not great at creating new monsters.

That would be kewl too... maybe the bulk of the remaining continents are locked in ice on the southern pole...

I was thinking a few maybe as big as england. Any bigger and it's easy to forget the world is 95% + water. But we can have large archipilios the size of Australia. Lots of frozen water, but the tough sea creatures can smash through it with ease.

drowdude

First Post
Crothian said:
Forgot about those guys. I fully intend to use as much of my d20 collection as possible. However, that is the only one of the sea books I have.

Yeah, it's the only one I have access to as well... maybe thats a good thing then ;)

Crothian said:
The Paragon Primal Water Elemental (Damn that's going to be scary) rules as a more benelovent ruler. THe Kraken basically enslaves his sea elves.

Yup... I will work something up for the PPWE soon! ( Since you were so kind as to have already done such a good job on the kraken ;) ).

Crothian said:
That's a good idea. Is there a d20 version of the Leviathon? It's not in the MM. I do okay and advancing and placing on templates but I'm not great at creating new monsters.

Not that I know of... but it shouldnt be hard to work something up. If I recall correctly Leviathan's were just bigger/smarter whales that went up to like 70HD or so.

Crothian said:
I was thinking a few maybe as big as england. Any bigger and it's easy to forget the world is 95% + water. But we can have large archipilios the size of Australia. Lots of frozen water, but the tough sea creatures can smash through it with ease.

I agree 100%.

Remove ads