Shark World Inc

Crothian

First Post
drowdude said:

Yup... I will work something up for the PPWE soon! ( Since you were so kind as to have already done such a good job on the kraken ;) ).

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I did it and posted it in a thread in the rogues gallery. Hope you see this before you spend your time doing it.

You probably oughtta have a catastrophe that happened in the past along the lines of an Atlantis or something. Maybe that's how you can fit "surface" dwellers into water world: they live in huge underwater "pockets" of air. D'you ever see the Disney Atlantis movie?

Crothian

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
You probably oughtta have a catastrophe that happened in the past along the lines of an Atlantis or something. Maybe that's how you can fit "surface" dwellers into water world: they live in huge underwater "pockets" of air. D'you ever see the Disney Atlantis movie?

Why do you think it needs a catastrophe? I may or may not, I'm just looking for the reasons.

Crothian

First Post
In addition to the above groups we can Marid coming from the Elemetnal Plane of Water. In MotP it says they are rules by a padishah, is that just a title or something else?

For the Megladon, sice we don't have stats on that, I was thinking about taking the Legendary Shark for MotW and making it a paragon while advancing its size collassal. That will give us four powerful creatures all collossal in size (Kraken, Primal water elemental, Leviathon, Megladon). Those will be the leaders of the four major groups.

Thoughts?

Because it gives a good reason for lots of "surface dwellers" to exist in a world that's mostly water...

They can be underwater in some kind of Atlantis situation! Besides, it's such a common myth, that it seems a shame not to use it...

Crothian

First Post
Joshua Dyal said:
Because it gives a good reason for lots of "surface dwellers" to exist in a world that's mostly water...

They can be underwater in some kind of Atlantis situation! Besides, it's such a common myth, that it seems a shame not to use it...

Good point. Lost civilizations underwater. The surface dwellars have stories of underwater civilizations. The civiliations have been around foe melinias or more, but lately they have been besieged by the other underwater denizens. So, they have begun looking for allies among the surface dwellars.

Remove ads