Pathfinder 1E [Paizo Publishing] Paizo Announces Monty Python's Spamalot Grail Giveaway

JoshuaFrost

First Post
Paizo Publishing Announces Monty Python's Spamalot Grail Giveaway

Find Twelve Hidden Grails, Win Fabulous Prizes!

February 26, 2007 (BELLEVUE, WA) – Paizo Publishing has partnered with the smash hit Broadway musical Monty Python's Spamalot to give away Python-themed prize packs to readers of Dragon, Dungeon, and customers of Paizo Publishing's e-commerce site, paizo.com. Prizes include Monty Python DVDs, CDs, t-shirts, empty halves of coconuts, and a variety of Spamalot gift items sold at the show on Broadway. Prize packs will be given at random to fifty of the entrants.

Twelve grails have been hidden in three locations: five grails in April Dungeon (#145), five grails in April Dragon (#354), and two grails on paizo.com. Examples of what the grail looks like can be found on page 10 in Dungeon #145, page 11 in Dragon #354 and online at paizo.com/grailgiveaway. Please note that the grails listed in those locations are not hidden, and will not count as one of the twelve locations.

Legibly note the locations of all twelve grails in either an email or postcard. Emailed entries should be sent to contests@paizo.com with the subject line "Grail Giveaway" and postcards should be mailed to Grail Giveaway, 2700 Richards Road Suite 201, Bellevue, WA 98005. No purchase necessary to enter. Void where prohibited. All entries must be received by April 30, 2007.

ABOUT PAIZO PUBLISHING

Paizo Publishing®, LLC, publishes special interest magazines and gaming products in the field of hobby gaming. Paizo also operates a full-line Internet game retail store at paizo.com. They are dedicated to creating the best products in the hobby gaming industry and strive to encourage new and experienced hobbyists to become more excited about their interests.

Paizo Publishing, LLC and the Paizo “golem” logo are registered trademarks of Paizo Publishing, LLC. All Rights Reserved.

ABOUT MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT

Winner of the 2005 Tony Award for Best Musical, Monty Python's Spamalot is the outrageous musical comedy lovingly ripped off from the film classic "Monty Python and The Holy Grail." Directed by Tony Award-winner Mike Nichols, with a book by Eric Idle and music and lyrics by the Grammy Award-winning team of Mr. Idle and John Du Prez, Spamalot tells the tale of King Arthur and his Knights of the Round Table as they embark on their quest for the Holy Grail. Now playing in London, touring North America including Las Vegas in March, and soon to be in Australia, this outrageous musical featuring flying cows, killer rabbits, taunting Frenchmen and show-stopping musical numbers has audiences everywhere eating up Spamalot. Log on to www.MontyPythonsSpamalot.com for more information!

JoshuaFrost

First Post
Treebore said:
I think this is going to be the best April Fools issue of Dungeon and Dragon ever.

I suppose the timing is suspect, but I assure you that this is not an April Fool's prank. The April issue of Dungeon should be out in the world now and you'll find five hidden grails in there. One of them is a doozy.

Good luck finding all twelve! I have a lot of prize packs to give away and would like to give them all away. Huge stacks of spam are occupying valuable real estate in my office--I want you to have them.

JoshuaFrost

First Post
2WS-Steve said:
Coconuts don't count as food items?!

I'm shocked at the oppression inherent in the system.

Empty halves of coconuts don't, it seems, cause the FDA to inspect your packages. Whole tins of canned spam, spam, spam, spam, spam and spam warrant such. Even the nifty little Spamalot logo doesn't ward them off. Bugger.

Treebore

First Post
JoshuaFrost said:
I suppose the timing is suspect, but I assure you that this is not an April Fool's prank. The April issue of Dungeon should be out in the world now and you'll find five hidden grails in there. One of them is a doozy.

Good luck finding all twelve! I have a lot of prize packs to give away and would like to give them all away. Huge stacks of spam are occupying valuable real estate in my office--I want you to have them.

I wasn't thinking it was a prank, I just love the April Fool's theme and was hopeful that this would be the most "serious" April Fool's issues Paizo has ever done. ?So as long as these issue's give people ideas on how to interject humor into their games I am going to love this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases