ZNG Cartography

ZombieButch

First Post
I had to take a break from working on my latest M&M Superlink book for a day, so yesterday I whipped up a new map. I'm not sure how to do the "attached thumbnail" thing, so I'll just provide a link: Link!

And a thumbnail:

TN-WesternLands.jpg

Last edited:

Hussar

Legend
I love the parchment background you use there. Did you create that yourself? If so, can I have a copy. :prettyplease:

ZombieButch

First Post
Hussar said:
I love the parchment background you use there. Did you create that yourself? If so, can I have a copy. :prettyplease:

:) All my parchment backgrounds are generated in Photoshop. I've got an action recorded to do all the boring parts for me, then I add the deckled edge with a layer mask. It's ridiculously easy.

Priest_Sidran

First Post
And I happen to be in the market for a map-maker to help make a polished map of my own world. Though it is still a work in progress as far as pinning names down on certain regions, as well as adding in new areas that have never even been seen or named.

Also,
Does anyone know anyone who know anyone who does the plane like maps similar to those in the Manual of the Planes.

Thanks

ZombieButch

First Post
Priest_Sidran said:
And I happen to be in the market for a map-maker to help make a polished map of my own world. Though it is still a work in progress as far as pinning names down on certain regions, as well as adding in new areas that have never even been seen or named.

Well, if you're interested in commissioning a map, email me: butch(at)zombienirvana.com

Also,
Does anyone know anyone who know anyone who does the plane like maps similar to those in the Manual of the Planes.

Thanks

I don't have that book handy, sorry. (I'm pretty sure I have it, but I'm moving this summer, and I've already packed away most all of my rarely-used RPG books.)

Remove ads