Eberron: Symbol of Cyre

Remathilis

Legend
AFAIK, there has never been a drawn symbol by WotC. The other Four Nations (Breland, Aundair, Karranth, Thrane) have their's pictured in Five Nations, but Cyre's is left bare.

Actually, as an aside, the amount they put in Five Nations about Cyre is poor. I would have liked more background for displaced Cyran's to have (names, etc).

Klaus

First Post
Hopefully there'll be more Cyran goodness in the upcoming Last War sourcebook.

Back on topic, no, there isn't any official image of Cyre's shield.

blargney the second

blargney the minute's son
Here's a quickie I just cobbled together. I left off the bells & whistles that Five Nations mentions - I wanted something more like a badge or simple symbol than the whole coat of arms.

attachment.php

-blarg

Attachments

• Cyran Heraldic Shield.png
    Cyran Heraldic Shield.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 3,660

Glyfair

Explorer
Remathilis said:
AFAIK, there has never been a drawn symbol by WotC. The other Four Nations (Breland, Aundair, Karranth, Thrane) have their's pictured in Five Nations, but Cyre's is left bare.

Actually, as an aside, the amount they put in Five Nations about Cyre is poor. I would have liked more background for displaced Cyran's to have (names, etc).

Why? Cyre doesn't exist. That info belongs in a product focusing more on the past, like The Forge of War, IMO.

Deadguy

First Post
Glyfair said:
Why? Cyre doesn't exist. That info belongs in a product focusing more on the past, like The Forge of War, IMO.
Because a good many PCs will be former Cyrans, and it's a good idea to know what their home was like before the Mourning?

Because, until we have the Forge of War, we have nothing about pre-Mourning Cyre, when we have quite a bit in the Campaign Sourcebook about the other Five Nations?

Because there are repercussions of Cyre's actions and nature that ought to shape the present day, but which have not been explored because the Five Nations book got caught up too much in describing the indescribable?

Cyre may be gone, but the hole it leaves behind in the actions and psyche of the Five Nations deserved to have been looked at, and Five Nations was the only title that could have explored that.

EricNoah

Adventurer
blargney the second said:
Here's a quickie I just cobbled together. I left off the bells & whistles that Five Nations mentions - I wanted something more like a badge or simple symbol than the whole coat of arms.

attachment.php

-blarg

Sweet.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases