Parting Gifts

kinem

Adventurer
Thanks, Bro. It has indeed come to that. How often can you post?

Recruiting: We need one more player, to take over a pre-owned PC. The PCs are in nearly mint condition, and come with a full three year warranty. (Warranty does not cover damage resulting from enemy attacks, reckless adventuring, or acts of DM.)

In our showroom are the following:

Yolo "The Red Halfling" Hallowberry, Male Cleric 18 / Hierophant 2

Zacharia "Zach" Te'Ashnn, Male Abberant Blood Elf Paladin 8/Rogue 12

Some retooling allowed. 0% financing available for a limited time.

Brother Allard

First Post
I'll take Yalo. I would like to do some retooling, though. Looking over the build, I'm afraid I don't quite understand it.

I'm thinking something a bit more traditional, really: swap a mace for the sling, drop the dex, raise the charisma, adjust the feets, etc. Seeing as he hasn't really used any of those things yet, I'm hoping that will be alright.

I like the character concept very much and wouldn't want to alter that.

kinem

Adventurer
OK. That should be fine. Good to know you like the character concept.

One PC remains in the showroom. Zack, paladin rogue, freakish elf. Fully house-trained.

Ivellious

First Post
Paladin rouge elf you say? I'll call dibs on him

Though can I get the rg link? I'm having a hell of a time trying to find it

Last edited:

kinem

Adventurer
Ok. How often can you post?

I pictured Zach as maybe a little greenish, not rouge; well not yet, but an offer to polymorph him into a giant has been made, and a fire giant would be a logical choice, so he may soon be. But his armor wouldn't fit a giant and would be 'absorbed', so if you want to use the improved invisibility power of the armor you'd have to do it before getting polymorphed, and then you'd be clear, still not rouge.

The RG is here.

Post your versions of the characters in the RG, read the IC, post IC, and we'll pick up where the group left off :)

Ivellious

First Post
I can post at least once per day and I'm looking over him now
Though I don't have lord of madness so I might drop Abberant Blood and Inhuman Vision feats, and change some of the equipment around so they fit a concept a was thinking of earlier. Can safely say I won't go turn into a giant, but other than that I won't change much and because I'm lazy can I get the IC?

Edit, Actually, I dont think I will change anything, other I would like to change the lvl in rouges to a fighters because I think the fighter goes better than a rouge with his background, and again some of the equipment

Last edited:

Ivellious

First Post
:uhoh: That's just evil........really evil.....Yeah, I believe that I will be taking that transformation to giant now, though I don't think it's permanent is it?

Remove ads