Area of Effect/Size Printable Templates?

Ninja-to

First Post
Hi anyone know if/where there are templates to download such as a nice looking fireball 20 radius cutout and cones etc? I know the DMG has some but I bet there's someone out there that's made cooler looking ones.

Pyrex

First Post
I've got some I made, but I can't figure out how to post images... :\

PM me your email address and I'll send them to you.

DarkJester

First Post
Frank, you frequently post images along with your messages. What are you drawing your graphics from? I definitely like these templates.

frankthedm

First Post
DarkJester said:
Frank, you frequently post images along with your messages. What are you drawing your graphics from? I definitely like these templates.
Oh, I do not draw, i just use sprites and what not i find around the web. Copy, Paste and MS Paint are my tools.

DarkJester

First Post
Ah, I see. Perhaps drawing was bad word choice on my part, I did not mean to say you were artistically drawing them, more pulling them from.

Again, nice templates.

frankthedm

First Post
DarkJester said:
Ah, I see. Perhaps drawing was bad word choice on my part, I did not mean to say you were artistically drawing them, more pulling them from.

Again, nice templates.
Well i linked the original page in my first post. Video game sprites for my other posts come from all over the web.

Found a really cool image that screamed 60' mindblast

Large Creatures with reach weapons;

Medium normal weapon >>>> Huge, tall creature with reach weapon <<<< Medium rider with reach weapon.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases