Epic Problem : Return to Power

pallandrome

First Post
Salarassa walks with Panarchus, and ponders the beings words. "You have an interesting view of things Panarchus. Some of our allies I have fairly well placed, but not so much with you. Would you mind telling me some about this god that you serve, so I may better understand you?" he asks, as he leads the group towards the Dizzy Sheep.

Jemal

Adventurer
The Guard nods happily at Panarchus "Of course, My lord!"
The group arrives at the nearest Inn of the Dizzy Sheep (Being told SEVERAL times that there are two in the city by proud residents), and enter a crowded Inn, to see on stage an old bald man with a goatee dressed extravagantly and playing a balad to a fascinated (no, not THAT kind of fascinated) Audience.

Voidrazor

First Post
pallandrome said:
Salarassa walks with Panarchus, and ponders the beings words. "You have an interesting view of things Panarchus. Some of our allies I have fairly well placed, but not so much with you. Would you mind telling me some about this god that you serve, so I may better understand you?" he asks, as he leads the group towards the Dizzy Sheep.
"Of course. You already know one of the epithets by which Panarchus is known, The Architect of Time. We are also known as He Who Shall Arise and The Lord of Paradox. At the end time Panarchus' suzerainty is unchallenged. But now, on this world we are virtually unknown. The pathways between now and the end have been foreseen, planned for. But I suppose there is some question as to whether this particular timestream will reach that end. That is why I, as Panarchus Bellum am here. As an aspect of Panarchus, I shall ensure the proper future. Does that answer your question?"

pallandrome

First Post
Voidrazor said:
"Of course. You already know one of the epithets by which Panarchus is known, The Architect of Time. We are also known as He Who Shall Arise and The Lord of Paradox. At the end time Panarchus' suzerainty is unchallenged. But now, on this world we are virtually unknown. The pathways between now and the end have been foreseen, planned for. But I suppose there is some question as to whether this particular timestream will reach that end. That is why I, as Panarchus Bellum am here. As an aspect of Panarchus, I shall ensure the proper future. Does that answer your question?"

Salarassa scratches at his beard as the walk through the front door of the inn. "I suppose it does, actually. I thank you for your explaination, and if you require any help with your endevour, let em know and I'll see what I can do. Now lets find us a bard, eh?" he says, as he scans the room, and sets his eyes on an unoccupied seat near the front of the stage. "Now, lets see if this fellow is as good as he claims to be."

Salarassa pulls a shining golden fiddle from deep within his pack, and begins to strum a challenging counterpoint to the old bards tune...

OOC: perform check 1d20+46=65

Jemal

Adventurer
Salarassa pulls the Golden fiddle and strums a tune that has the audience staring at him in awe. The bard on stage stops to listen, smiling. "You play a pretty good fiddle boy, but give an old man his due, I'm the best there's ever been." And the duel begins. The two of you play back and forth for a moment, with you gaining and keeping the upper hand (Though only slightly(Perform:62 on behalf of the Old Bard) before he motions you up on stage and pulls a marvelous silver-inlaid fiddle from his pack.

"Shall we finish this under Georgian rules?"

(Ijazim - a little more patience, we're almost there)

pallandrome

First Post
"Aye, that'll do. After we share notes, we'll share words." he says, as he throws himself into the music.

ooc: What the heck are Georgian Rules?

Jemal

Adventurer
pallandrome said:
ooc: What the heck are Georgian Rules?
(OOC: just a made up word for the campaign.. He'll Improvise a song, you continue off of him, trying to do better while keeping with the song, until one of you is proven blatantly superior or until someone messes up.)

The bard picks at his (Obviously magical) instrument, a haunting melody filling the air as he begins to sing about heroes of old (Perform:61. You need at least a 56 to keep up. If you get it, post 3 more perform checks afterwards if you'd like to fast-forward a bit.)

Remove ads