What is your favorite TV show?

Mann Gegen Mann

First Post
I realy don't have one favrite TV show. I'me more of a entire channel person. my favorite Channels are Discovery Channel, History Channel and [adault swim] on cartoon network

bento

Explorer
It's Cartoon Network - Nickelodeon - Disney 24 hours a day around here (the kids rule the TV).

I'm waiting for Heroes to come to DVD before I get a chance to watch it. :\

So TV shows I get to watch that I like - Avatar the Last Airbender, anything with the Justice League, Bobobo Bobo, The Venture Bros, and occasionally shows on the History Channel. LOOOVED Barbarian Week last week! :)

jaerdaph

#UkraineStrong
Currently? I'd have to go with Heroes. Of all time that would be Star Trek TNG.

Edit: Most watched channels are SciFi, Comedy Central, The History Channel and BBC America.

Last edited:

The Simpsons. However I rarely watch the new episodes since they don't affect me following the next episode and I figure that I'll get to watch them all eventually anyway. So far I have the first 6 seasons on DVD. Season 9 is out but I let the price drop before I get them.

Survivor is one of the only reality TV shows that I watch. I love it.

Heroes, Prison Break, My Name is Earl and How I Met Your Mother are about the only other ones that I watch on a regular basis.

Olaf the Stout

bodhi

First Post
Current: Daily Show/Colbert Report. Heroes. Studio 60. I watch a bunch of other stuff, but these are the ones I really like. I really liked Lost, but now I'm really wanting them to get to the point and start answering questions before asking a whole bunch more.

Past: Connections. The Day the Universe Changed. Babylon 5. The Prisoner. West Wing. Firefly.

Does Schoolhouse Rock count?

Ooh. Twilight Zone (Rod Serling, please). Monty Python.

Thornir Alekeg

Albatross!
bodhi said:
Current: Daily Show/Colbert Report. Heroes. Studio 60. I watch a bunch of other stuff, but these are the ones I really like. I really liked Lost, but now I'm really wanting them to get to the point and start answering questions before asking a whole bunch more.

Past: Connections. The Day the Universe Changed. Babylon 5. The Prisoner. West Wing. Firefly.

Does Schoolhouse Rock count?

Ooh. Twilight Zone (Rod Serling, please). Monty Python.
Hmmm, I'm suspecting that bodhi might just be another incarnation of me. His list is almost identical to mine except I have no idea what The Day the Universe Changed is...

Remove ads