Supernatural

D.Shaffer

First Post
Havent seen much talk about Supernatural lately. Since it's just come off hiatus with a new eps last night, I thought I'd try drumming up some more discussion.

Avoiding spoilers, I thought it was a pretty decent episode. I saw the major plot twist about a quarter into things, although it was nice variation on the standard story. I think the end was a bit TOO played out and there was a very obvious matte shot near the end, but otherwise no major complaints.

Next week: Werewolves! :)

Last edited:

Brown Jenkin

First Post
I saw the plot twist pretty much from the begining but it was still a good filler episode. I did like the J. Love Hewitt reference given the particular nature of this episode.

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Crothian said:
I missed that reference but it was a well done story.

It was subtle. It was about 1/3 of the way through when they were explaining to the girl that she was being terrorized by a ghost. Sam just said in passing that this wasn't like some j. Love Hewitt thing. :)

D.Shaffer

First Post
The cultural references (And music) are half the fun of the show.

If next week's ep doesnt have 'Werewolves of London' playing at least ONCE, I'm going to be dissapointed.

Blastin

First Post
Just saw tonights ep. 3/22/07
didn't like the almost lack of special effects for the werewolves, but the story was good.
Poor Sammy.....they sure are setting him up for some serious counseling bills;)

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Depressing yes, but at the same time it was the most realistic ending they could have done. I thought is was very good because of that. Certainly something I would much more have expected from HBO rather than network TV. This really solidified my liking the show and it leaves me much more willing to accept pretty much anywhere else they decide to take the characters.

Remove ads