RS2: The Tokyo Problem (Velmont Judging)

Raylis

First Post
The room is dominated by an oval shaped table, two large monitors can be seen on the wall near the head of the table. Standing at the head of the table is a young girl, no more then sixteen or seventeen in a skirted United States Miliatary uniform displaying the rank of Major.

Last edited:

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet enters the room sideways before turning to face the girl present.

"Aleksander Zoya, codename, Gauntlet, reporting as requested... er... ma'am?"

He cocks an eyebrow, but it is more out of mild surprise than any direspect.

D.Shaffer

First Post
Marie entered the room, grinning widely. "Konichiwa, Major! Mecha Musume reporting for duty." She resists the urge to salute.

Victor_Von

First Post
Walking from the shadows at the corner of the room, Gustav Makesbabiescry strides forward, sheepishly shedding his hat, tucking in the shirt on his new Resolutes uniform.

"Mister Scares, here to serve, ma'am."

The big, scary thing that is Gus looks a bit nervous as he takes his place in line.

[sblock=For the GM]Gus is mission approved by Jackson. Last time I checked, he wasn't on the updated list, though. Just so you know that I'm not trying to sneak in.[/sblock]

modus666

First Post
Gauntlet tosses a disappointed glance at Maddy as she enters the room.

"Codename is mark of distinction. You should wear with honor."

He does not move from "attention" however.

Raylis

First Post
The Major gestures to the table, "Please have a seat. We'll wait a few more minutes for any stragglers who wish to volunteer to join us.

Rhialto

First Post
Maddy glances at Gauntlet, clearly amused. "Easy for you to say--you don't have my codename." She quickly takes a seat at the table.

Nimbus

First Post
Having changed into her uniform while she was out of the Ready Room, Nimbus wanders in invisibly and reappears in a corner of the Briefing Room.

"Nimbus reporting."

Raylis

First Post
"If that is all then I will begin the briefing. My name is Major Rebecca Sinclair and I have been chosen to be the handler for this mission.

"For the past several weeks there have been an increasing number of "monster" attacks on Tokyo, as much as that sounds like an event in a "B" movie."

She presses a button and the screens come to life, slowly cycling through images ranging from Godzilla-like monsters attacking docking facilities, to Giant robots laying waste to the Financial District and even groups of ninja battling local police.

"Local law enforcement, military and metahumans have been unable to stop these attacks or determine who is responsible and the Japanese Government has turned to the UN for aid...and who, in turn, have turned to the members of the United Nations Task Force to handle the problem. "

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases