Harskos

Harskos

First Post
Later that afternoon, Harskos wandered up to the Corkboard, read the latest note, and quickly penned a less-than-tidy reply.

I shall be waiting for you tonight, then, at the Crossroads Tavern. Tonight I shall prove the innocence of my love, Ryu Shadowstep.

She pinnned the note to the Corkboard before musing softly to herself

"So many preparations to make still ... there's not much time, but it'll have to do ..."

Ryu Shadowstep

First Post
A man wearing a black trenchcoat enters the tavern early in the morning then he walks over to the cork board and reads the latest news then he sees Harskos’s message then he writes:

My Love Harskos,

Last night I believe was a test of our love, and I believe we both passed. You showed that you would even give your life to my greatest foe just to protect me. There is only one way I can think of to repay you. However I can’t speak of it here and now because our enemies may read this. Harskos I love you too much to lose you so I’m going to ask you one question once my problem is figured out and I hope the answer to the question is yes. Like I said before I will always love you, and I will love you till the day that I die.

Love,
Ryu

He places his message on the cork board with a mithral and diamond handled gems and engraved in the blade is the elven word for love. Then he leaves the tavern.

Dear Mrs. Harskos Shadowstep,

I have found a small flaw into the union of your and Ryu's. One his life being unlimited and your being sadly limited. However this can be changed. I can make your life not as limited as a humans. I can fix 'everything' I can even extend your life if you wish but, to be only as long as an elfs. If you are interested please let me know. If not please disregard this then.

Sincerly,
Galdor the Flameseeker, the Fire Mage of Lord Kussuth

Walksinto the are and moves toward the boards...reading them over he chuckles and then sighs...then he writes

Gabriel

Once again you make claims and apparently have have the truth. Ryu never committed those crimesyou speak of..I however can let you kno who did...meet me in the tavern if you wish to discuss this further.

The letter is sgned mere with a silver s

Harskos

First Post
Lord Galdor -

I appreciate your offer. However, I relish my limited years, and would not trade it for an extended existence for all of the treasures in all of the cosmos. I have seen many an elf who do not do full justice to their life's experiences because they live for so long; it is these extended numbers of years that renders them depraved to the joys of life. I relish my mortality, and the ability to savor each moment because it may be my last.

She adds, with smaller script, the following with a smirk

Besides, I am not as vulnerable as you might think. I have forsaken the chance for immortality long ago.

~ Lady Harskos

Dear Lady Harskos,

Thank you for listening to my concerns. I completely understand of why you don't want extended life. May you and Lord Tiberius have a wonderful life together.

~Galdor the Flameseeker, the Fire Mage of Lord Kussuth

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases