YB - Sanctus Togashi vs. Dirty Harry! Judge: Kalanyr

MidKnight

First Post
A lone figure strides down the path towards you. A dark purple cloak masks the physical features of the individual. His steps are measured and strong.

A low deep voice answers your call...

"If a follower of the dark path is what you seek..."

OOC: I would love to introduce you to the game, but it may not be wise for you to accept me as an opponent - I do have you at a very serious disadvantage and I wouldn't blame you one bit for refusing to fight me. :)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I've never been afraid to play a game before. I'm not starting now :). I accept.

Besides, losses don't count against a white belt if I am correct... (of course the name of this thread would imply that there is a 90% chance that I am incorrect).

- - -
Sanctus Archangelus
Yen: 0
Powers: None
Item: None

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
"Very well foolish one! We shall see what you have got in you... maybe literally."

Dirty Harry requests a 4 flag speed strategy match.

OOC: Okey Dokey! Do you have a perference as to wether or not the judge generates the hands for us or should we do that ourselves? And yes, you're correct - losses do not affect White Belts (other than a mark in the loss column.)

Creamsteak

Explorer
I accept your 4 flag speed strategy match.

"In the name of Sanctus Punitor, Sanctus Bastard, and Sanctus Drevin, I will not be sucked into anything meaty or salty!"

I assume this is a hand:

1: The willow stands before the cemetery; parts the quickening of the cave!

2: The lizard parts the vineyard; shields against the rolling of the spring!

3: The spear demolishes the hells; conceals the foray of the mountain!

4: The grasshopper rides through the atoll; blocks the roar of the ledge! *yen*

5: The northstar tracks underneath the paradise; parries the rising of the maze! *yen*

correct?

If so, I would rather we (players) generate them.

Last edited:

MidKnight

First Post
Dirty Harry presents his first hand and awaits the move to be made by Sanctus Archangelus.

1: The oak shatters the well; shields against the edge of the feline!

2: The phoenix dances on top of the ruins; blocks the rising of the elements! *yen*

3: The lotus blossom torments the cemetery; quietly waves away the energy of the storm!

4: The thunder slides from the tower; averts the violence of the river!

5: The grasshopper dances close to the sea; negates the blood of the iron!

OOC: Yep! That's a normal five move hand. From which we'll use three (counting any moves that get nullified by things such as Dirty Trick ...), then we draw another hand.
Also you should wait to post your first move until a judge comes in and generates a time/day/location quote for us - they have special bearing on the fight in regards to some of DH's powers.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Sanctus Archangelus stands before you, wearing his brainskin cap and his flowing thing. Waiting for the commands from the high heavens to bring his warped warping warblade of the warped warping one from the warped plane of warping warped warping people down upon your warped stuff, as a warped person would do... then he decides to get out his book of depraw spraw and read it while waiting for a judge...

(OOC: It is ok for me to just throw out strange and non-sense type stuff in between rounds, correct?)

"I'm going to go over here and read my book now..."

MidKnight

First Post
OOC: Absolutely!

IC: Harry stares at the newcomer. He wonders for a brief moment about the sanity of his opponent. Then shrugs it off and writes it up to sleep deprivation - a maladoy common among the people of this land... ;)

Kalanyr

Explorer
The Yen has decreed this match to take place at the ricefield north-east of the Purelands on the dawn of the chain.

"I am Ratasal the Sash, and I'll volunteer to judge this funny fight of yours. Let the carnage and the coinage begin!"

Creamsteak

Explorer
I find your puppy to be mad, your sky to be laughable, and your Master to be the result of centuries of inbreeding.

OOC: I'll play off the bottom of the hand I was dealt since I'm not too well educated about what a good play is...

3: The spear demolishes the hells; conceals the foray of the mountain!

4: The grasshopper rides through the atoll; blocks the roar of the ledge! *yen*

5: The northstar tracks underneath the paradise; parries the rising of the maze! *yen*

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases