A curse

I often wonder, and I do have a few that can back me up on this one...why my amazing RP's always seem to be screwed. I have a lot of people that I -love- roleplaying with, but I have a question for all of them: "Where the hell are you all!?" Immediately once I get involved with rping with someone and I like them very much...then they always seem to leave! It is a curse I tell you. Or maybe it's just something I invoke upon everyone that encounters me? By the way...where is Lianth's player?

Kallikrates

First Post
Even though I'm supposed to be 'retired' I note that only one of my characters have that supposed curse.

Heh..I tagged it as the curse of the Kallikrates.
Does not have any ring to it at all but oh well.

And my friend...I believe it's called life. Or may in some extreme cases...death.
One can never be sure when all that connects us is this place.
One can so easily drop off the radar when it comes to this place.

Elf_Ariel

First Post
I'm lurking, on rare occassions when I get time. A lot of stories are probably just happening off site nowadays. Branch out D!...Smell the rest of the world!

Mortonia

First Post
John,

I know we're not supposed to flame others, so I hope that you'll take this in the way it's intended and not as a personal attack.

The world doesn't revolve around you. Just because you get involved with another character and a storyline doesn't mean that the other players involved stop having lives or whatever else they have going on. In this case, the old breakup line, "It's not you...it's me" is probably accurate. You're not cursed (how melodramatic is that?) - unless you consider real life a curse, in which case might I suggest some long sessions of introspection about why you're really here.

Hm, to Mortonia:
Pleeeeeze IM me or PM me sometime, I'd like to explain to you the whole thing, yes I know the damn world doesn't revolve around me. If you don't want to personally attack me, then why do you talk as if you are? *thinks about that* Hm...odd how people say something and mean another. Anyhow...yes, I am cursed, it's happened the -entire- time I've ever been here. Basically EVERY person that I START to get involved with yes, does always have something in THERE life get in the way of ISRP. I am just saying that it happens to me ALL the time with EVERY person that I start to RP with. And before I start to RP with them, they are on all the time, so yes, I do believe that I am somewhat cursed. Is there a reason why everyone bitches at someone who is just curious about some minor thing? Then it ALWAYS becomes some big fight and respect for EVERYONE drops. Over and out :p.

Xanto

First Post
Hmm, I think you'll find that everyone has the same 'curse'. You just decided to voice it openly, simple as that.

I suppose that may be true, *misses everyone* come back! Lol, don't worry 'bout it anyone. Just can't wait ta get back to all of my storylines. *is excited for what shall come*

Kallikrates

First Post
I don't know if I should be worried. Even now knowing that I have an IM window up with you. I suppose I'm not the only who's changed...*ponders*

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases