A note for Saera.

Zeren

First Post
A man encased in silver full-plate approaches the boards, his face concealed in the shadow of his helm. His armor and person bears many symbols of the god of retribution, Saint Cuthbert. He quickly pins a note to the board, casting something on it as he does so. He observes his handiwork for a moment, nodding to himself, turning away from the boards.

Dear Saera,

I do not know if this note will even reach you, or if you ever frequent this tavern any longer; but I need some information from you. I can not write down much. I need to know everything I can about 'the twins'.

Friend eternal,
Octavion

(( The spell cast upon the note would have Saera's eyes unnaturally attracted to it, if she were to walk by the note and fail a decent will save. ;) ))

Saera Duraston

First Post
The dark-haired woman pauses and moves over to the corkboard to look curiously at one of the messages there. Her look turns to a glare at the apparently offending sheet of paper, and she mutters angrily, "Of all the asinine, idiotic...bloody hells! who does he think he's fooling with that?!" Someone from the bar speaks to her and she turns, flustered, to deny there's anything wrong. But when she leaves the tavern she stops to scribble something at the bottom of the note.

Octavion: A little knowledge is a dangerous thing. More could kill you... or others. I would be happy to talk with you, but not of this. You know where I live. - S.D.

Remove ads