City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ye bloody bastard! Ah'll spli yer damn head out of yer bloody trunk!" Krindorf says as he tries to take the ale out of his clothes "Who ye be idiot?!" mutters the dwarf as he spit near Munchin

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin stands undsteadily and stammers an apology "An accident I assure you, I meant no harm." While speaking he backs away from the volitile dwarf, seeking to put as much distance between them while not loosing sight of the potential danger. Keeping his eyes focused ahead of him, he fails to notcie the table behind him, where sits a Human male in muddied and travel worn clothes (Lokin) and a plae skinned human female (Payne). Munchin trips over a protruding chair and spills unceremoniously onto the edge of the table, overtunring it and sending the contents of the drinks in a long slow arc towards the fuming dwarf. As if in slow motion the liquid splashed down all over the dwarf, drenching him further. Munchin's eyes widen in horror at the new turn of events. "agains sir, I mean no harm." he adds meekly.

OOC: I know im probably going to get tossed in jail, possibly even killed by members of the tavern...but im just trying to spice things up a bit :D. No hard feelings

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
The dwarf, eyes injected in blood, draw his short blade "Ah'll open yer bely and hang ye with yer bloody intestines!" he shouts and approach the fallen Munchin.

LogicsFate

First Post
Balance Mearran breathes deeply and calls apon his training, losing his playfull demeanor he jumps from the stool and to the floor appearing beside the fallen human.

Munchin! Mearran says loud and angrily. We need to talk now! Dragging him up as best as one as small as a Katara could. Directs him away from the dwarf he's so easily angered. Eventually taking him beyond sight outside.

All this an effort to confuse the dwarf, as no one paying attention to him anymore and to diffuse the situation by removing that which enrages.

OOC: Side note. The RDI has two thing a implore you to remember. An easily insulted Barkeep who just asks for your name and a rather large Bouncer. :)

KriticalFailure

First Post
"Ouch ouch ouch ouch" Munchin complains as he is drug disgracefully from the RDI. As he exists, he gives the Dwarf a small wink. After reaching the street he stops, "Hey now, you are killing my fun. I was willing to spend a few nights in jail. It has been a rather boring few weeks for me, i need a little variety. Munchin explains to the Katara, a little dishearten by this turn of events.

OOC: LOL I was trying to see if maybe I could start a small bar fight....It would have been fun and it most certainly upped the post count for the RDI, we would have had to roll initiative and the whole nine yards lol. I need entertainment and work, i sit at a computer all day and this was the best idea i could come up with.....it would have been fun ::pouts::

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah'll see ye dead the next time ye com' any near!" Krindorf shouts, before sitting in the bar again. "Give me anothe' ale"

Heckler

First Post
Rinya turns to face the dwarf, "You must not be familiar with the house rules. Joe won't serve anyone until you introduce yourself for all to hear," the half-elf mutters sourly before turning back to the bar where she resumes nursing her ale.

Dargon

First Post
"Ah'll see ye dead the next time ye com' any near!"

With a stern face and with all the authority Lord Baldrian can muster No you will not, if Joe or the bouncer do not stop you I will. The man might be drunk but that is no excuse for killing him. The stone face melts and a smile appears. However I do not believe you were serious. If you want company you are welcome to join me Mr. Dwarf, I promise that I will not shower you in ale

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Well, tha's something ah? Ah'm Krindorf, can Ah have my ale now?" the dwarf says with uneasy tone. "And who ye be, tha' speak so sure of yer self?" he asks Lord Baldrian

Dargon

First Post
I am Lord Baldrian Ranzau The III, servant of Azwan. he nods I have reasently arived here my self. I know I am not drunk and I am very calm so that is why I am sure I will not shower you in ale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads