City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

LogicsFate

First Post
As the drinks are set down, Mearran says...

OOC: Edwyd's Victuals A IC thread, when your character(for whatever reason) would rather have a conversation somewhere that's not in the Inn. At least thats what I'm shooting for.

Voda Vosa

First Post
"And wha's doing a Lord like yerself in this place?" asks the dwarf as he drinks the entire jar of ale. "Another one" he demands to the bartender.

Dargon

First Post
Well actually a came to hear if anyone knew a good amour smith but I learned nothing of use. Beside I am new to this city and know no one so I thought I would come hear. I have head tales of this place so I wanted to pay a visit and se if anything interesting was going on. Lord Baldrian order an ale too. What about you?

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Ah'm lookin' fer gold, Ah always visit different cities in search for job or... "opportunities" " Krindorf answers before emptying his jar again.

Dargon

First Post
Yes so goes the stories that this is the perfect place if you are looking for jobs. The stories also tell that the ales and mead here are exceptional good, draining his own another one? Lord Baldrian asks Now I have not that much to compare with but I find it most flavorful.

B4cchus

Explorer
Adventure recruitment

A sturdy man dressed in dusty traveling clothing enters the inn and walks straight towards Joe.

"Hello. My name is Hans and I wish to post this request for help on behalf of my employer, The Stonspike Mining Company" He tells Joe while handing over a large poster.
Joe looks at the poster for a while and answers: "Well, well, a problem with some vermin. Sure, post right ahaead. A lot of new faces who might want to venture on such an expedition. I will send a bill to your employers for the posting."

Hans thans Joe, walks to the board and puts up the poster
Then he announces "The Stonespike Mining Corporation is looking for a large number of brave souls who can help by clearing out of of thier properties from a recent infestation of some rather large sized vermin. If you are interested, please sign up on this list here. These is more information on the pamflet and I ill also be here to answer any questions. We will depart tomorrow at Dawn." With that said Hans sits down at a table and orders a meal and something to drink.

The poster reads:
[D]---[/D]
"Help Wanted.

The Stonepike Mining Co. seeks help for clearing a mine from a vermin infestation.

One of our properties has been infested with a colony of gigantic vermin.
The mine has been non-operation for several years. Upon recent inspection we have discovered this infestation. There have been sightings of several gigantic ants within the mine.
The main goal of the expedition is to kill the queen and clear it's nest to avoid any future infestations. Any gigantic ant within the mine should be killed.

Reward: a bounty of 200 gold pieces per gigantic ant killed to a maximum of 10000 gold pieces in total. Upon killing the Queen and removing it's nest, each participant will be awarded a bonus of 250 gold pieces. If no Queen or nest is found each participant will still be awarded the bounty for other gigantic ants killed.
Each participant will be equipped with torches and two curative potions.

The journey to the mine will take 6 days. Food and transport to the mine and back to Orossus are arranged.

If you wish to participate please enter your name below along with any expertise you posess. This information will be used to form teams."

Below this information there are a number of lines devided in two columns.
The following names are written on the list:
Krindorf - Expert in scouting, and subterfuge
Saithnar - Powers of the mind to befriend, befuddle, or just damage if all else fails
Quintaine Vos - Deal with locks and traps and good at sneaky fighting
Munchin - Master of Hand to Hand Combat
Ximix - healer
Landers Silver - Priest of Halina
Nura Emzotel - collector of knowledge and a wizard
Jallembo - scout and jack-of-all-trades
Dorrin
Jamilee - Stabs things. Thinks of clever things (and doesn't stab those)
Possum - Wandering Healer and Cultural Expert

[D]---[/D]
OOC: this is an adventure recruitment for PC's of level 1 or 2. Any number of PC's can join. You have 1 day of preperation, should you need any (to buy extra equipment etc.)

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
As Krindorf was speaking again, this so called Hans showed up. He puts a post after some talk with Joe.
"We shall take a look, Wha' ye think ah?" the dwarf says as empty the third mud of ale, and jumps from his seat, tumbling a bit. The rogue approach the sign and read it.
After a meditative moment, and write his name down, and next to it, he writes
"Expert in scouting, and subterfuge"
Then he turns to Hans "Ye have yer first 'Brave soul' Raharharhar" laugh Krindorf

B4cchus

Explorer
Hans looks to Krindorf with a small smile on his face "That good to hear sir, i'll put you one the list. Welcome aboard!"

Ximix

First Post
[sblock=OOC: re: Stonespike Mining Company ]Is this connected to or will it be done before the "World Altering Adventure" ?
Ximix is a lvl 2 Cleric and would help, though smashing big bugs is not really his thing.[/sblock]

SuddenDawn

First Post
Aaron Wright

"Well Ximix, a new wind blows. I am going to see what this is about." with that Aaron Excuses himself, pausing a moment to allow the elf the opportunity to accompany if he so desires.

Aaron greets Hans and says, "Allow me the opportunity to examine you post." Aaron reads it, considering, then speaks again. "Vermin are so much different from the other natural creatures, their view of the world so much different than that of our closer kin. And yet to understand..."

"What do you think? I am not yet an expert of the wild mystery of the world, yet I possess some small talent. I have a companion who would love to leave the city, and I am sure would much prefer a mine."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads