City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

B4cchus

Explorer
Ximix said:
[sblock=OOC: re: Stonespike Mining Company ]Is this connected to or will it be done before the "World Altering Adventure" ?
Ximix is a lvl 2 Cleric and would help, though smashing big bugs is not really his thing.[/sblock]

Nope, it's a completely stand-alone affair. It is short enough for your pc to be back in time for RA's mega adventure. This adventure is actually also meant to give a lot of people somethign to do while waiting for the start of the mega-aedventure,

B4cchus

Explorer
SuddenDawn said:
"Well Ximix, a new wind blows. I am going to see what this is about." with that Aaron Excuses himself, pausing a moment to allow the elf the opportunity to accompany if he so desires.

Aaron greets Hans and says, "Allow me the opportunity to examine you post." Aaron reads it, considering, then speaks again. "Vermin are so much different from the other natural creatures, their view of the world so much different than that of our closer kin. And yet to understand..."

"What do you think? I am not yet an expert of the wild mystery of the world, yet I possess some small talent. I have a companion who would love to leave the city, and I am sure would much prefer a mine."

Hans reacts slightly puzzled "Well. I don't care much about a bug's view on the world. All i know is that these criotters need to be removed form that there mine. If you feel you're up to the job, sign right up on the list."

Phoenix8008

First Post
Saithnar listens to Hans as he describes the job and considers while puffing on his pipe. 'The disturbance I have felt coming in the aether seems no closer now than when I first detected it. Perhaps sittting and waiting for it to come to me shall not be productive. Action could be called for instead.' the red haired Elan thinks to himself. With his decision made, Saithnar stands and moves over to Hans with his staff thumping on the floor as he walks.

"Greetings sir, I am Saithnar. Perhaps my powers of the mind could be of use to you for this job? I shall mark my signature upon the list you have posted and await your decision." With that, Saithnar steps over to the posted notice and writes his name upon it. Afterwards, he returns to sit near enough to Hans to speak to him if he wishes.

OOC: Psion(Telepath) level 2

Last edited:

GDI7007

First Post
Hmmmmm 200 gold per kill i like IT!Quint makes his way to the posted notice and writes is name on the signup...Quintaine Vos
Looks like this'l be a lucky catch,squish a couple of ants and get some major coinage
OOC:quintaine vos is a LV1 rogue

Last edited:

KriticalFailure

First Post
The door to the RDI swings open revealing Munchin the Monk once again. Upon seeing the crowd of people at the board, he becomes overcome with curiosity and completely forgets about his apology to the yellow bearded dwarf. Munchin strolls over to the board and reads it. "Hmmm, this may be an oportunity to test myself, and maybe get out of town to ease a few minds." He says, mumbling the last part to himself. Munchin reaches up and signs his name "Munchin Master of Hand to Hand Combat. "Mearran are you going to...Mearran? Where did he go, he was just with me a second ago.." Munchin says in wonder.

[sblock=OOC]Munchin did not know the name of the dwarf he angered therefore has no idea he has just signed up to work with him[/sblock]

Last edited:

B4cchus

Explorer
Phoenix8008 said:
Saithnar listens to Hans as he describes the job and considers while puffing on his pipe. 'The disturbance I have felt coming in the aether seems no closer now than when I first detected it. Perhaps sittting and waiting for it to come to me shall not be productive. Action could be called for instead.' the red haired Elan thinks to himself. With his decision made, Saithnar stands and moves over to Hans with his staff thumping on the floor as he walks.

"Greetings sir, I am Saithnar. Perhaps my powers of the mind could be of use to you for this job? I shall mark my signature upon the list you have posted and await your decision." With that, Saithnar steps over to the posted notice and writes his nam upon it. Afterwards, he returns to sit near enough to Hans to speak to him if he wishes.

Hans answers while raising his shoulders "Sure, sign up!"
As more people start signing thier names on the poster Hans swiftly walks up to them and says "Please don't forget to mention your field of expertise. We don't want to be sending in a team made up of only wizards on one side and all the clerics with thier healing abilities on the other side. "

ooc: So please mention some field of expertise you are signing up along with your character's name.

Dargon

First Post
A small and frail looking eleven lady stumble in the door in a hurry, I’ll join I’ll join she says I need to fund my research. It is very important, I heard the word at my shop and I ran as fast as I could, you must let me be on the team. I’m Nura Emzotel she says between breaths, collector of knowledge and a wizard.

Occ Still needs approval form one judge

Last edited:

Lot

First Post
Lokin looks around for an answer to his inquiry. Not getting any answer he shrugs and turns to Payne.

"I'm heading up to get my gear to sell, then buying some new equipment. I'll be back shortly."

He heads up the stairs quickly with a few bounding steps. Moments later, Lokin returns from his room with suit of mail over his shoulder, as well as two shields. Nodding to Payne as he passes, he heads out the door.

Ximix

First Post
B4cchus said:
Hans answers while raising his shoulders "As more people start signing thier names on the poster Hans swiftly walks up to them and says "Please don't forget to mention your field of expertise. We don't want to be sending in a team made up of only wizards on one side and all the clerics with thier healing abilities on the other side. "

ooc: So please mention some field of expertise you are signing up along with your character's name.

A small Elven priest approaches the official. "Hello sir, may I ask a few questions about the mission and rewards?"

TwistedMindInc

First Post
( Sorry. I forget all about this thread, don't mean to shaft Lokin all the time. )

Payne salutes Lokin as he passes, reclining slightly on her stool. This is the first time, since they've all met, that the rogue had been by herself. Hopefully no enemies they've met decide to take advantage of the lonesome femme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads