City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
[sblock=Sirhahn, dargon]Hi guys, I was trying to get a list of taverngoers for the Occupants of the Red Dragon Inn thread when I noticed that you each have two characters in the inn. As you may know, your own characters can't interact with each other, so only one may be in any one place (including the RDI) at a time. Usually players have their characters go upstairs to a room for a nap or go shopping. Alternatively, you now have Edwyd's Victuals to be in while you have a character in the RDI. But in any case, you'll need to have one of your characters leave the RDI.[/sblock]

Dargon

First Post
I was sure i posted Lord Baldrians leave, well I guess i didn't save it.
Anyway he has left the RDI to shop for an Armor.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin leans back slightly in his chair as he servays the inn. He sighs restlessly as he glances down at his clay jug on his hip. I'm growing restless again he thinks to himself Calm, I must be calm and remember my training Munchin takes a slow deep breath, holds it for a few moments, then exhales slowly, calming his mind and attuning his senses to his surroundings.

B4cchus

Explorer
OOC: according to the 'occupants of the RDI' thread there are still a good bunch of characters eligable to join this adventure. I was hoping on running this adventure with a lot (as many as possible) PC's so if you're on the following list, sign up!
[sblock=list of active 1st and 2nd level PC's in the RDI]
Aaron Wright, male human Druid 1 [SuddenDawn]
Dobbin Bramblethorn, male halfling Sorcerer 1 [Redclaw]
Eadhild, female human Cleric (Ayratha) 1 [Providence]
Jallembo, male human Rogue 2 [Amaury]
Kest, male lightfoot halfling Rogue 1 [Bogre]
Manon Lazarus, male human Rogue 1 [corcio]
Mearran Longtail, male katara Druid 1 [LogicsFate]
Nirrassa of Swiftclaw, female katara Rogue 1 [Animus]
Shurito Green, male human Monk 1 [Sirhahn]
Quozen Ilphukiir, male high elf Monk 2 [InVinoVeritas]
[/sblock]

LogicsFate

First Post
KriticalFailure said:
Munchin leans back slightly in his chair as he servays the inn. He sighs restlessly as he glances down at his clay jug on his hip. I'm growing restless again he thinks to himself Calm, I must be calm and remember my training Munchin takes a slow deep breath, holds it for a few moments, then exhales slowly, calming his mind and attuning his senses to his surroundings.

Munchin finly attuned sense might even notice a few droplets of water, that come from the direction of the small Katara, right before they'd hit. Can't stand the wait, huh?

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin's hand speeds up to block his face from the impending doom of the liquid droplets but comes in far too late. Chuckling, he replies to his small friend, "One of my many flaws is restlessness, I'd rather do something sooner than later. Also, the lack of excitement does not help much." As he wipes the liquid off his cheek he continues, "I have much to work on and much to learn ahead of me, but I will become stronger in many ways." He finishes strong, as if making a promise to himself.

LogicsFate

First Post
KriticalFailure said:
"I have much to work on and much to learn ahead of me, but I will become stronger in many ways." He finishes strong, as if making a promise to himself.

Killing ants would do that. Mearran deadpans. Are they waiting for more people to sign up?

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin laughs out loud, "Not the killing of ants persay, but testing my abilities against anything and everything I can should help." Munchin explains. "Also, I do believe there is still time to sign up if you care to join me." The Monk adds, winking at the katara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads