City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargon

First Post
Nura turns her gaze on HansHans, how big is the mine? should we expect it to take days underground. i am just thinking on how much water and food if any to bring?

B4cchus

Explorer
While Hans finishes his meal he answers Nura "It's not really that big. Depending on your degree of success and the number of vermin you encounter I expect you to clear it in one or two days. We'll be supplying rations and drinks by the way as well as transport to the site. "
With that said Hans stands up from his table and calls out "I'll have some business in town to take care of but i'll be back this evening. Remeber that we will depart tomorrow mornign at first light. Gather in front of this inn."

ooc: Recruiting is open until tomorrow. After that we'll kick off and depart to the mine. You can continue in this thread. For easy reference, you can also note your purchases here.

thegreyman

First Post
A average height silver haired human pushes through the door and strides up to the bar, dropping his pack right next to a chair. "Water please, sir barkeep. With a bowl of your best stew, and a good chuck of bread."

He glances around at the other patrons, nodding at any others at the counter (smiling at the ladies). At first glance he seemed old because of the silver hair, but then the fact of an unlined face makes the viewer realize that he isn't that old. "So, what do you people in here do for fun? There are no cards or dice games going on, surely everyone's not just drinking themselves to death?"

ooc: I'd be interested in going to the mines, but currently I'm not approved. Also, this is my first try for this, so be gentle!

Ximix

First Post
Amaury said:
OOC: Ximix, you didn't see my post?

OOC: Guess I missed it. Glad to see ya!

The Elf looks over at Jallembo with his head tilted and eyes blank. As the young human meets his stare he blinks rapidly, and nods once slowly. Turning back towards his current holy drinking companion, he toasts the young Paladin, drinks the last sip of his Elven wine and nods to the human. Ximix approaches Jallembo at the bar, looking over at the sign-up sheet as he arrives.
"Will you join in the hunt for ants?" The Elven priest's eyes wander about the bar as he stands before Jallembo.

KriticalFailure

First Post
Munchin watches the small katara leave with a sad expression and a slight sigh. "I feel as though I lost my conscience." he mumbles as he slides his chair back a foot. Rocking back slightly on the chairs back legs he brings his legs up and sets his feet on the edge of the table, and crosses his arms behind his head, humming softly to himself. He catches a glare from Joe, who points at his feet on the table. Munchin coughs as he drops his feet back to the floor and rocks his chair back onto all four legs.

Last edited:

LogicsFate

First Post
The door clicks closed after the small cat like person, only to be reopened moments later. One might look to see if the Katara had returned, only to be looking at the well armored knees of a human. Panning up this thin human, one might note the thick chain mail and the symbol on his chest with a symbol of fingers crossed. Panning up further one would be forced to contend with a strong smile seemingly directed at no one. Turning to close the door reveals a shield on the man's back repeating the symbol of crossed fingers.

He walks with purpose and confidences smiling to various patrons, winking at the females of them. Reaching the bar he orders a drink. Turning to the gathered patrons, Greetings, I am Valan Ceth, Investigator of Murders, Finder of Trinkets, Traveler and humble worshipper of Grendath. He gives a little bow to Joe having completed to customary introduction. And it's good to be back. He says smiling.

B4cchus

Explorer
thegreyman said:
A average height silver haired human pushes through the door and strides up to the bar, dropping his pack right next to a chair. "Water please, sir barkeep. With a bowl of your best stew, and a good chuck of bread."

He glances around at the other patrons, nodding at any others at the counter (smiling at the ladies). At first glance he seemed old because of the silver hair, but then the fact of an unlined face makes the viewer realize that he isn't that old. "So, what do you people in here do for fun? There are no cards or dice games going on, surely everyone's not just drinking themselves to death?"

Joe points to a small sign at the bar "Would you be so kind to introduce yourself to me and the other patrons? It's custom here. After that i'll be happy to serve you"

thegreyman said:
ooc: I'd be interested in going to the mines, but currently I'm not approved. Also, this is my first try for this, so be gentle!

ooc: No problem, just sign up your character for the adventure (by stating you sign up your name on the poster). We'll have your character approved before the action starts! Have fun!

Phoenix8008

First Post
After a good nights sleep, Saithnar finishes his breakfast in silence. Leaving his table, he walks up the stairs and out of sight. A short time later, he returns down the steps laden with all of his gear for adventuring. Nodding a farewell to any that he passes by, the red haired man exits the Red Dragon Inn to wait at the designated spot just outside until his employer arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads