City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Oh, unfortunate timing! The Mega-Adventure is almost-certainly starting today. I asked the GMs to wait a sec for recruiting but I guess thegreyman didn't see that--thegreyman, could you take that down for the moment? Having two things going on at the same time can be awkward.

I'm not kidding when I say that the Mega-Adventure post exists in an SBLOCK in another thread and just hasn't been posted here yet ;))

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: No fair discouraging new DMs! We can wade through the confusion if necessary. If the stampede toward the mega adventure makes a mess of the Grey Man's recruiting, he could always have the NPC speak up again afterwards.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Patlin said:
ooc: No fair discouraging new DMs! We can wade through the confusion if necessary. If the stampede toward the mega adventure makes a mess of the Grey Man's recruiting, he could always have the NPC speak up again afterwards.
[SBLOCK] It's not that I'm discouraging new GMs, I just feel bad for the GMs who were nice enough to honour my wishes in the General thread and wait a few days before recruiting. I'm probably oversensitive to this, but it makes me feel horrible when people get screwed for being nice to me or doing me a favour :(

In total, though, I'm always happy to see more GMs, as it helps revitalise LEW![/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
[sblock]ooc: All the adventure aproval traffic I've seen recently has been from TheGreyMan, and it's taken us a while to get the aproval together. I'm not sure who might be getting taken advantage of here, but if anyone thinks they've been unfairly treated perhaps they could take it up in general. My apologies if that is the case, but after extended discussion dating back to 11/7 I think theGreyMan should be able to go forward with the thanks of the LEW community.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK](OOC: I can't remember all of them, but I remember at least Wik, and they've been holding off on proposal in favour of the M-A.

It's ironic athat it wound up coming down to the same day though. As I said, though, it probably isn't anything and I'm probably just being oversensitive. It's like if I start a line and usher everyone over and then someone else just walks past, it makes me feel bad to be the guy that started the line.)[/SBLOCK]

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock]No, I'm sorry I didn't see the posting about MA starting today! I have no problems with waiting for my adventure, after all, why should I steal people that were going for your stuff? Don't consider me discouraged, I simply bow to greater powers. You'll just have to apologize to Gleria tho. I'm not going to do that... :D [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK]I don't know--I think Gleria would get along well with Alyx from my Immortality Awakens adventure ;) :D

Thanks! I'm looking forward to seeing your adventure take off too. It looks like it should be a fun one.[/SBLOCK]

thegreyman

First Post
[sblock]Maybe some day they can have a playdate...

Should I edit that post out and save it for later, or just have her leave the RDI for a bit?[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
A thin elf decked in shimmering armor that sparkles slightly in the light of the inn steps over the threshold. Looking over the incredibly crowded inn he casts a quick spell to raise himself above the crowd and fly over to stand beside Joe. The elf speaks quietly with Joe, who smiles and nods.

Floating up into the air above the bar, the elf casts another minor enchantment to raise his voice above the din, "Greetings all! I am Sir Tenebrynn Glimmersight, Knight of Monemvassia. I come before you, a humble adventurer like all of you, returned from our most recent excursion. I find myself with entirely too much disposable income. As such I'd like to invite you all to join me in celebration. A celebration like none seen in these parts before. A tribute to this upstanding profession of ours!"

Tenebrynn floats down to stand just an inch above the bar, careful not to let his worn boots touch Joe's furniture. "Please, everyone refill your drinks, we will have entertainment, fine food, and fares like none other." With that the front doors open wide and a stead stream of entertainers enter the inn. Bright colours, floating confetti and dazzling spells herald brightly costumed entertainers the likes of which you have never seen. As they mingle, the illusionary entertainers reveal their true natures as constructs of magic.

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK]I'd edit it out and save it myself (it's a nice intro and I'd hate to have to rewrite that!), but whichever you thinks flows best will work nicely. I think we're going to see the M-A post in a few minutes.

EDIT: Or before my post. That too.[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads