City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solange

First Post
"We need someone ta read a map, but tracking by smell may help once we find the place. Where is everyone?" Shadya says.

OOC: Wow, you've been around since 2005 and not been on an adventure?

Wik

First Post
LogicsFate said:
Having had time to think Mearran finishes what he was saying. If you had a goblin's item, or knew a goblin, then Triton here maybe able to track down your goblins... maybe.

OoC: Animal Compainion can track by scent and Mearran has Know(Nature) so I'm probly not what you need, and as I mentioned the inn is pretty dead right now.

While you lack Knowledge(Geography), a character skilled in woodslore would come in handy for the adventure's conclusion, and I know druids aren't useless in city fights, either. Mearan is more than welcome to join the Tomas Quinn adventure - there are about three or maybe four encounters remaining, which would be enough to level your character, at least.

Wik

First Post
the door to the inn opens and a man with mussed-up brown hair and rumpled clothes enters. He carries a scabbarded greatsword, thrown over one shoulder like a backpack. Without even looking up, he mutters "Galwynn. Paladin of Halina. Yes, Halina." and grabs a seat.

A drink is put before him, which he doesn't touch. He merely mumbles to the server "I'm looking for a room for the night. Have to head back to Grenton in the morning."

Rystil Arden

First Post
Wik said:
the door to the inn opens and a man with mussed-up brown hair and rumpled clothes enters. He carries a scabbarded greatsword, thrown over one shoulder like a backpack. Without even looking up, he mutters "Galwynn. Paladin of Halina. Yes, Halina." and grabs a seat.

A drink is put before him, which he doesn't touch. He merely mumbles to the server "I'm looking for a room for the night. Have to head back to Grenton in the morning."
(OOC: Were you guys going to join up for the Mega-Adventure after Notes? Although looking at 'returning to Grenton', even though you're posting here, I guess I can't tell for sure if Notes is over yet or not)

Wik

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
(OOC: Were you guys going to join up for the Mega-Adventure after Notes? Although looking at 'returning to Grenton', even though you're posting here, I guess I can't tell for sure if Notes is over yet or not)

OOC: Yeah, we're still in Aether. We just came back to Orussus, and we have a few things left in Grenton to carry out. Just thought it'd be fun to have Galwynn drop by here while he was in Orussus - he's spending the night anyways.

Trouvere

Explorer
Following on Galwynn's heels, a dark haired young man comes in, with hood up against the misting rain. "I still say Arngrim didn't seem very grateful," he says. "I know he didn't see what we went through, and yes, the money was good, but he didn't really even care to learn what happened in Grenton, and there we were, most of us injured, covered in cuts and burns. If you ask me, he's jealous of Thyrin's connection with his master. Whom we didn't get to see. Perhaps we would have passed on embarrassing information, eh? Did you ever wonder if those thieves were working alone - or to orders? And whose, huh? No, I'm just offering it up for discussion."

As no one seems to be listening to his chatter, he sweeps his cloak off and hangs it to dry in a corner.

"Keldar, Keldar Warbray, the conquering hero retur- Where in enworld is everyone?"

Wik

First Post
"Yeah. It's quiet. Or, it was quiet. You're here now, I suppose." Galwynn grumbles.

"I am curious about those thieves, and I think we might be able to follow up on that in Grenton, while we wait for master Thyrin to finish his work. In any case, I have a small amount of money, and I'm thinking some of it should be put towards improving that little town. I was thinking - if we each put aside perhaps 10 platinum, we would have a nice fund for some public work that would enhance the lives of those in Grenton. A school, perhaps?"

Trouvere

Explorer
"You took a shine to Grenton, Galwynn. Does it remind you of - " Keldar's face goes blank for a moment - "Beargully? I don't know. I'd like to help them. But I'm not sure how much money I'll have left. I know who will, though. Tarag. Because I'll be giving most of these coins to him."

Wik

First Post
"Badgersgrove. Keep it up, and I'll be forced to tattoo it on your chest. But I guess it does remind me of home, a bit.

Don't worry about donating - I'm not going to force you to do it. It's your money. But I'll be putting some into improving that town. And I'll be giving the rest to Tarag, too."

OOC: I plan on buying a Masterwork Greatsword with Galwynn's cash. And then, give away the rest, because, well, that's what Galwynn does. *sigh*

Trouvere

Explorer
"Badgersgrove. Of course. That's easy to remember. Black and white animal. Group of trees. Don't you worry."

Keldar ponders for a while. "Tarag won't like it, but I think my most pressing need is for a longbow, built for the strength of my arm. This little bow I have here just delivers pinpricks. I'm better off throwing daggers. I had it in mind when I asked Thyrin for the quiver."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads