City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wik

First Post
"Good. That will give Tarag more time to focus on a sword. I love this blade, but the more I've been using it, the more I realize how poorly-weighted it is. But still, it was a gift from the old blacksmith. I wonder if maybe Tarag can make some alterations to it?"

LogicsFate

First Post
Solange said:
"We need someone ta read a map, but tracking by smell may help once we find the place. Where is everyone?" Shadya says.

OOC: Wow, you've been around since 2005 and not been on an adventure?

Why are you trying to find the goblins? Mearran asks cheerfully.

OoC: I was in one adventure but had to drop out due to RL. Mearran has turned into my pubcrawler it would seem. ;)

Bront

The man with the probe
LogicsFate said:

OoC: I was in one adventure but had to drop out due to RL. Mearran has turned into my pubcrawler it would seem. ;)
OOC: I believe you were awarded XP for the parts you were present for. You may have to dig up the thread though, or I can try later if you'd like me to. Or ask RA, he's supposed to have tracked that in the tracking tread ;)

Boddynock

First Post
The door opens and Tarag strides through the doorway. Moving to the centre of the room, he looks around, raising an eyebrow at the now depleted inn. In a firm voice he declares, "I am Tarag, son of Azagindulad, of the Clan Durvinn. I am a cleric of Chennet' and a Smith. If you want weapons to strike down your foes, or armour to save your life, I'll craft it for you. Or if you want magic items to make you stronger, swifter or just more tricksy, these too I can craft."

Then, marching purposefully up to the bar, he greets the barman and says, "And now, Joe, a deep beaker of cold dwarven ale ... and a roast leg of lamb."

He drinks half of the beer at a single draught, says, "My thanks," then goes over to Galwynn and Keldar's table and sits down.

"Well, lads, we survived - and we've been well rewarded, I think, for our troubles. I've been thinking about what I heard and saw in the tower, and as you heard just now, I'm convinced I've worked out how to create such items as Thyrin offered to make for us. So I'm going to branch out - though the Forge will always be my first love. Still, what I learn in creating such magical trinkets will no doubt come in handy when I create my master piece."

"First, though, I've been promising myself a new suit of armour. Good, strong plate - that's what a cleric of Chennet' should be wearing. Embossed all over with the god's mark ... and a shield to match."

"Oh, and I've got two touches of the god's healing left - so who's the worst hurt among us?"

[sblock=Wik]Wik, is Elthic around? Now that T's back, he can get to work on whatever it is that Elthic wants - and he'll give him the same rate he's promised the members of the party. After all, we dwarves have to stick together. :cool: [/sblock]

Trouvere

Explorer
"I have blisters that will heal by themselves," Keldar says. "Look to Rapture when she arrives. I would not see her marred."

Wik

First Post
[sblock=Boddy]
Yeah, Elthic's in Orussus, but the adventure seems to have slowed down a bit. I don't even know if he'll have money to get his spear crafted.
[/sblock]

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
The paladin of Valessa Rapture and Tommy, an Academy wizard, enter with Keldar, Galwynn, and Tarag. They both announce their names.

A while after the group's arrival, the tavern's door swings open once again. This time, it's a older human male in robes. Joe catches his eye and grins. "Rilithorne, mage," the man says to the patrons of the bar. Joe finishes cleaning a mug and leans over the bar, beckoning Rilithorne to come closer. "Rilithorne, you old dog, I haven't seen you in here in years! What've you been doin' in that tower ye bought all this time?" Rilithorne waves his hands dismissively, "Oh, you know, just some experiments." Rilithorne smiles a tired, tired smile, he looks very old. "I came here for a little break, actually, so I'd rather not talk about my work."

"Sure, sure, sit down, friend, have a drink. On me, as always." While Joe gets Rilithorne some white wine and a meal, Rilithorne scans the bar. "Eh, my agent Arngrim just recently hired a group from this bar, are you here tonight?" he asks Joe's patrons.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
LogicsFate said:

Aflash of lightning and a blast of thunder shakes the Inn's rafters as the rain gushes forth. 30 seconds later the door bursts open helped mainly by the wind. a tall cloaked figure grabs at the door and slams it shut, water pouring in streams from his whole being.

the figure shudders and suddenly a gallon of water shakes from him. he throws back his hood and a grinning youth is seen,
"Guten tag! ist me, pendrake, son ouf Uther... again!" he hears the katara , Mearran, ask his question of solange and he butts in, "ve hunt zem because zey hunt our childrens. Zey are connected vith the dissappearence of two lads, Tomas Quinn und ein frient uf his, Hukk...it also appears zat the teefs gilt, black lillies, are too interested in zees childrens, und vee are trieink to stop zem both. Goplins are also cruel, und vit out mercy."

he stops to look around and suddenly sees his friend from the first encounter with the black lillies at the ship's wheel inn, "tommy mein bruder! ist goot to see you!! you remember das black lillies, ja? tell Mearran here about zem if you would please?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads